+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How come

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

How come

people ignore pro LSU people on here even though they are not flaming? Anyone can ignore, how about you grow a set and debate.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Re: How come

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Magnum View Post
    people ignore pro LSU people on here even though they are not flaming? Anyone can ignore, how about you grow a set and debate.

O.K............What are you talking about?

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

I know I ruffled a few feathers when I first got here and I am truly sorry. So now everyone gets their drawers in a wad when I say something.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

I know I ruffled a few feathers when I first got here and I am truly sorry. So now everyone gets their drawers in a wad when I say something.
    Que?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Because it is more fun to debate the LSPOO faithful on tiggercrap.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I tend to ignore people who start worthless threads...regardless of what team they cheer for.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Johnny, you usually are pretty level headed.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Johnny, you usually are pretty level headed.
    Thanks...I think I've made a level headed evaluation of this thread.

What are you talking about? When have you recently been dismissed just because you are an LSU fan? And ultimately, who cares? Perhaps I would feel differently if some of the posters on the LSU boards weren't such total douche-bags, but they are. LSU fans are treated much better here than Tech fans are treated there.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Thanks...I think I've made a level headed evaluation of this thread.

What are you talking about? When have you recently been dismissed just because you are an LSU fan? And ultimately, who cares? Perhaps I would feel differently if some of the posters on the LSU boards weren't such total douche-bags, but they are. LSU fans are treated much better here than Tech fans are treated there.

Every team has douche bags for fans, some more than others. I am one who wants to see Tech succeed. I am realistic though.

okay...so what's the point of this thread?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

"Poor poor pittiful me" Glad BM wants to see Tech succeed, but I can't honestly believe an lsu fan expects us to give them hugs just because they want us to succeed. You've sworn your allegiance to the flagship, you'll get no love here.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Every team has douche bags for fans, some more than others. I am one who wants to see Tech succeed. I am realistic though.
    You shouldn't. Do you think aTm wants UT or TT to succeed, or vice versa??? yeah right. Talk is cheap. Like it has been said, you will find NO sympathy on this board. YOU grow a set and accept it.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Man it must be the off season if this is all I have to read.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

That's why it's in the Pit. Pointless thread.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I have Butt Magnet on ignore and have for awhile, but reading his highlighted replies I want to make one comment. When an LSU fan says it wants for Tech to be successful, keep in mind, it's idea of success for Tech isn't the same as our ideas. To an LSU fan, a successful Tech hangs around the top 25 and makes an appearance in it on occasion while playing in various minor bowls. For Tech fans, that's just the starting point. If Tech were to achieve the success a true Tech fan wants, there would not be one single LSU fan pulling for our success. In fact, I suspect you'd see some trying to get legislation passed to limit it.

+ Reply to Thread