+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cenla Christian Academy

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Cenla Christian Academy

http://www.cenlachristian.com/index.htm

Click on virtual tour and look at the plans for the facilities for this school. Unbelievable. You guys who live in the area, is this school for real? I'm impressed w/ the plans, at least they have a vision of what they want. WOW.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Cenla Christian Academy

I've got no clue. Those seem like fairly lavish facilities for a school just adding athletics. I can't comment on if those plans are accurate but they must have secured one or a couple of very generous donations.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    http://www.cenlachristian.com/index.htm

Click on virtual tour and look at the plans for the facilities for this school. Unbelievable. You guys who live in the area, is this school for real? I'm impressed w/ the plans, at least they have a vision of what they want. WOW.
    Rumor is that the school plans on sending buses to area towns (like winnfield, etc.) to pick up and return students.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

That's where the population is growing. Pineville is now 5-A. Donahue is a very "vibrant" congregation and it's been growing for quite some time. My only thought is that the church must be pouring tons of money into CCA. You gotta love the cutting edge music on the promo (4-Him from what? 1996?). It'll be interesting to see how their athletic program progresses. I've got several former students who've transfered to CCA so they can play football. If they can follow the John Curtis/Evangel (anybody notice coach Dunn's daughter in the promo?) they could make some noise in a couple of years.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

They just purchased the Cowboy Town building and land for 4.85 million. I don't know where the money is coming from, but it will be interesting to watch. I hope they will have lots of success. They will be opening up for church services there in Sept.

+ Reply to Thread