+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ULL Cox Communications Sponsorship

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

ULL Cox Communications Sponsorship

University of Louisiana Board agenda for June 29th meeting has this item under Finance Committee:

3. University of Louisiana at Lafayette’s request for approval to enter into a
    sponsorship agreement with Cox Communications including the naming of the
    athletic administration building the Cox Communications Athletic Center.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: ULL Cox Communications Sponsorship

Good for them -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

a corporate sponsership for the TAC would certainly help pay for its renovations.

Bulldog cic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nice cic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    a corporate sponsership for the TAC would certainly help pay for its renovations.
    Squire Creek STAC? :icon_wink:

CenturyTel would have been a good candidate for naming rights (I doubt they would want two named arenas within 60 miles of each other).

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cic View Post
    Squire Creek STAC? :icon_wink:

CenturyTel would have been a good candidate for naming rights (I doubt they would want two named arenas within 60 miles of each other).

i would love to have a new corporate sponser. we cant rely on the same people/companies.

How about:

Starbucks Joe Aillet Stadium - Overflow the Joe

Chili's STAC - they could even name a sandwhich after it.

Raising Canes JC Love Field - they are more of a regional sponser but It wouldnt take as much to upgrade JC Love.

These are all companies that put in restaurants in Ruston recently. Im sure there are other companies that we should be talking to. Murphy USA in ElDorado, AR would be a good one to talk to.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    i would love to have a new corporate sponser. we cant rely on the same people/companies.

How about:

Starbucks Joe Aillet Stadium - Overflow the Joe

Chili's STAC - they could even name a sandwhich after it.

Raising Canes JC Love Field - they are more of a regional sponser but It wouldnt take as much to upgrade JC Love.

These are all companies that put in restaurants in Ruston recently. Im sure there are other companies that we should be talking to. Murphy USA in ElDorado, AR would be a good one to talk to.
    I like.

Or, we could have Huddle House, Waffle House, or IHOP sponsor the STAC, which sounds like breakfast food.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

What about the Griffsdome indoor practice center?

Man I need one of those burgers.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    What about the Griffsdome indoor practice center?

Man I need one of those burgers.
    Excellent! I could use a Monster meal right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    I like.

Or, we could have Huddle House, Waffle House, or IHOP sponsor the STAC, which sounds like breakfast food.

The IHOP STAC. If they put an IHOP at I-20 and Tech Dr. like previousl rumored!

We could even let IHOP mean something else to our opponents "International House of PAIN"! Are you loco?

+ Reply to Thread