+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Benoit Murders

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: Rest In Peace, Chris Benoit

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Non-wrestling fans, better start reading this stuff now, because this is about to blow WIDE open, and the sadistic, dark underbelly of professional wrestling is about to be turned over for all the world to see.
    Sorry for double posting the WWE news. I am going to hate listening to the Herd on ESPN Radio tomorrow. He's always been one to slam professionall wrestling at every opportunity. I have a feeling he will be spend at least two or three segments using this tragedy to show how right he is.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

unreal.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    unreal.
    you know, i guess im "conditioned" because of all the wrestle'n "drama". I watched the show tonight and the whole time it seemed like it was another story line and he was just written out of the show. I know its not true but thats how it felt to me. I guess because of how horrid and unimagineable the whole thing is.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Yep thats a shame cause the guy is really dead. I see where you are coming from, I'm sick to my stomach thinking about it. How can someone do something like that?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Now THIS is interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=140442953

Look at this wikipedia revision, which occured right around midnight Sunday morning. The police, however, were not notified of Nancy's death until 2:30 PM the same day, over FOURTEEN HOURS LATER.

The revision mentions her death. And the damndest thing? The IP traces back to Stamford, CT, home of WWE headquarters.

(this would be an allusion to the "dark underbelly" I spoke of earlier)

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

It's being treated as a murder-suicide apparently.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Sports/Sto...3315501&page=1
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

Very sad news to hear. I wonder if we will find out why he did it. Him and Jerchio were some of my favorites.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

I thought they showed a picture ohf Jericho on the News last night, so I was thinking the whole time that he was dead.

I really like Benoit, he was a real wrestler.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

On the ESPN.com report, they said that there were no gun shot or stab wounds.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

WWE is going ahead with television this week, but they are just going to run straight up wrestling matches with no storylines, and are likely dropping the Vince stuff.

Colin Cowherd just blasted wrestling and it's fans on his radio show.

Autopsy ongoing as we speak...

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwagee View Post
    On the ESPN.com report, they said that there were no gun shot or stab wounds.

it was also reported that the police had the murder weapon(s)... this means either poison, strangulation, or blunt objects...

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

My wife just said that the local news here (D/FW) just reported it as strangulation/suffocation. Also they are thinking that he might have murdered his family a couple of days earlier. They will obviously know for sure after the autopsy is complete. Very sad.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Drugs and steroids. The only explanation for killing your 7 year old son. There is no good explanation for it, but that has to be the cause. I could barely go to sleep last night wondering how a guy could do that to his family. I am not a wrestling fan, but know who he was and thought he was very good and kind of real. This just makes me sick though, not because he is dead, but that kid should be alive.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdawg View Post
    Drugs and steroids. The only explanation for killing your 7 year old son. There is no good explanation for it, but that has to be the cause. I could barely go to sleep last night wondering how a guy could do that to his family. I am not a wrestling fan, but know who he was and thought he was very good and kind of real. This just makes me sick though, not because he is dead, but that kid should be alive.
    I know exactly what you mean. I'm sorry, but I just don't see how any one in a normal state of mind could look at a child or even take hold of a child with the intention of harm much less one's own child. That's one sick individual. Heck, it takes everything I have to "spank" my 4 year old.

Puppy JohnDoe is an unknown JohnDoe's Avatar

He strangled his wife suffocated his son and then hung himself. That's coming from foxsports.com. Sad ending.....
    "We'll lead, you follow, everyone else...get the hell out of the way" ~ Kerry Rupp

+ Reply to Thread