+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Jay, you have a chance, now

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Hey Jay, you have a chance, now

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: Hey Jay, you have a chance, now

"That mark was smashed earlier this month by Joey Chestnut of San Jose, Calif., who gobbled up 59 1/2 hot dogs and buns at the Southwest Regional Hot Dog Eating Championship at the Arizona Mills Mall in suburban Tempe, Ariz., _ one of the qualifying events for Coney Island."

If I trained for a year, I doubt I could ever eat more than 20-25.

Chesnut and Kobayashi are the Tiger and Federer of Pro Eating.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: Hey Jay, you have a chance, now

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post

I think Kobayashi heard about the 59.5 and is now ducking Chestnut.

"But Kobayashi, 29, may not be able to defend his title. Earlier this week, he said on his Web site that his "jaw has abandoned the frontline" during his training"

60 hotdogs! thats 5 a minute for 12 minutes!

+ Reply to Thread