+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LESLIE JACKSON AND RONNIE MORGAN LEAVE TEAM

Bulldog TECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really nice

LESLIE JACKSON AND RONNIE MORGAN LEAVE TEAM

ACCORDING TO A TEXASHOOPS.COM (PART OF THE RIVALS NETWORK) ARTICLE FROM YESTERDAY, JACKSON AND MORGAN HAVE LEFT THE TEAM & GONE BACK HOME TO TEXAS. JACKSON HAS DECIDED TO PLAY A BLINN JUNIOR COLLEGE AND MORGAN WILL PLAY AT PARIS JUNIOR COLLEGE BEFORE RETURNING TO PLAY DIV. I BASKETBALL SOMEWHERE ELSE.

WELL I GUESS RUPP LET THEM GO IN HOPES OF FILLING THEIR SPOTS WITH PLAYERS HE
    EVALUATES AND RECRUITS. WHAT IS EVERYBODY ELSES OUTLOOK ON THIS DEVELOPMENT?

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: LESLIE JACKSON AND RONNIE MORGAN LEAVE TEAM

rumored a few days ago. hopefully they can land at a good d-1 school in a year and rupp can replace them with 2 players that he likes.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LESLIE JACKSON AND RONNIE MORGAN LEAVE TEAM

All part of the process of building what Rupp needs. The time is here and I give my full faith to Rupp and Malone to do what they need to do.

+ Reply to Thread