+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Dems go racial

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Dems go racial

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    It shouldn't. So, why would this jerk try to mislead people about his? Or, because he's a Republican, are other Republicans willing to excuse his obvious lack of integrity? (and yes, I realize it's basically a meaningless race, but it's indicative of a larger problem)
    You are assuming his mislead the voters. The voters are completely culpable. It is a falsehood to say withholding information is the same as lying or misleading, especially if it is not important information like his race.

I don't think there is anything along the lines of Democrat vs Republican for this position. But I admit I don't much of anything about HCC.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Mav:

You're just mad that a conservative used the race card and won with it. I know, that's been reserved for you libtards up to now.

Everything's fair in love, war and politics!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

It shouldn't. So, why would this jerk try to mislead people about his? Or, because he's a Republican, are other Republicans willing to excuse his obvious lack of integrity? (and yes, I realize it's basically a meaningless race, but it's indicative of a larger problem)
    Couldnt agree more. It is very indicative of the larger problem of people not knowing who or what they are voting for....

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

If they voted on the basis of racial prejudice, they got what they deserved.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    You are assuming his mislead the voters. The voters are completely culpable. It is a falsehood to say withholding information is the same as lying or misleading, especially if it is not important information like his race.

I don't think there is anything along the lines of Democrat vs Republican for this position. But I admit I don't much of anything about HCC.
    I didn't say the voters were misled. I asked why this jerk would try to mislead voters. I'm sure some will, but it's hard to argue that wasn't his motivation.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Mav:

You're just mad that a conservative used the race card and won with it. I know, that's been reserved for you libtards up to now.

Everything's fair in love, war and politics!
    Libtard? I assume "lib" is derived from liberal; can you elaborate on the rest of the word?

Curious: how many "libtards" do you know who voted for Reagan, GHWB, GWB, and Romney?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

BS! you're a libtard in sheep's clothing.

Anyone can post I voted for.....but your posts give you away.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Those folks in Houston got what they deserved. I personally don't think universal suffrage works now anyway, since the majority of people seem to be ignorant and lazy. I wish there were some sort of way of testing or something, or some criteria that could be used to at least ensure that not a huge mass of frickin' morons could vote. This ignorant mass is why we are happily whistling and skipping on our way down the path to communism.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    BS! you're a libtard in sheep's clothing.

Anyone can post I voted for.....but your posts give you away.
    A logical person might ask himself why I would be honest on liberal matters and dishonest on conservative ones.
    A logical person might ask himself why I would hold socially liberal views but try to fool anonymous internet posters that I voted for conservatives.
    A logical person might ask himself whether it's possible for a person to not walk in lock-step with only one political party.
    A logical person...wait, I think I see the flaw in your "logic."

I certainly have no reason to try to mislead you, or anyone else, about my views. And you certainly have no reason to question the veracity of my statements. I doubt we agree on much, but I wouldn't stoop to calling you a liar, particularly when I don't even know you.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Libtard? I assume "lib" is derived from liberal; can you elaborate on the rest of the word?
    Probably a word meant to demean mentally challenged people and alienate them and their families from the GOP.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Libtard = Tea bagger

Kids will be kids, right Mr. President?

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Libtard = Tea bagger

Kids will be kids, right Mr. President?
    All of those names are childish and demeaning. I wonder about adults who can't have ideological differences without silly name calling.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

All of those names are childish and demeaning. I wonder about adults who can't have ideological differences with silly name calling.
    We elect them president.... twice!

Our current president HATES half the country. It can't be proven, but I believe he sent the IRS after them. Ruthless, ruthless man.

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    We elect them president.... twice!

Our current president HATES half the country. It can't be proven, but I believe he sent the IRS after them. Ruthless, ruthless man.
    *I meant "without" name calling, of course. I get your point, but I was talking about adults on a message board, not presidents. I've given up on holding presidents to the "adult" standard.

+ Reply to Thread