+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Dems go racial

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Dems go racial

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Those folks in Houston got what they deserved. I personally don't think universal suffrage works now anyway, since the majority of people seem to be ignorant and lazy. I wish there were some sort of way of testing or something, or some criteria that could be used to at least ensure that not a huge mass of frickin' morons could vote. This ignorant mass is why we are happily whistling and skipping on our way down the path to communism.
    The author of "On The Beach" also wrote a novel called "In The Wet" In it Australia had a voting system where every citizen had one vote. If you graduated from high school, you received a second vote. Graduation from college earned a third vote. Land ownership added another vote and military service counted for a vote. You could also receive another vote for outstanding patriotic action. I always thought the concept was interesting.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BRDawg81 View Post
    The author of "On The Beach" also wrote a novel called "In The Wet" In it Australia had a voting system where every citizen had one vote. If you graduated from high school, you received a second vote. Graduation from college earned a third vote. Land ownership added another vote and military service counted for a vote. You could also receive another vote for outstanding patriotic action. I always thought the concept was interesting.
    Sounds reasonable to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfP1FCJTlo0

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sara Palin said we are going to be slaves to China someday because of our massive debt to them.

Martin Bashir, a British journalist who works for MSNBC in America, said that comment is so dumb that someone should treat her like a slave owner would treat a slave and sh!t in her mouth to teach her how stupid her words are. On air!

And the right has a "war on women" in his worldview.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ti...snbc-gone-mad/

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

What's more dangerous:a) a "war on women" or b) the redefining of slavery?

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    What's more dangerous:a) a "war on women" or b) the redefining of slavery?
    Neither are dangerous because neither are true. There is no war on women and we are not slaves to the Chinese. I posted this here because the right/conservatives have been stereotyped as being mean and nasty and hateful. I think the left/Progressives are much nastier and hateful than the right but that's not how it is portrayed by the media. (maybe the wrong thread, but someone was talking about name-calling earlier in the thread as if Republicans hold a monopoly on that).

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Neither are dangerous because neither are true. There is no war on women and we are not slaves to the Chinese. I posted this here because the right/conservatives have been stereotyped as being mean and nasty and hateful. I think the left/Progressives are much nastier and hateful than the right but that's not how it is portrayed by the media. (maybe the wrong thread, but someone was talking about name-calling earlier in the thread as if Republicans hold a monopoly on that).
    Bingo, this is exactly right.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Both were about the left. Sorry for not making that clear.

Because he's black. Not his policy or anything else. Because he's black.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24924888
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2kp1wIMph

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Because he's black. Not his policy or anything else. Because he's black.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24924888
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2kp1wIMph
    I said it back when Obama was running for president that the media would have you believe that the ONLY difference between a liberal and a conservative is racism.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    I said it back when Obama was running for president that the media would have you believe that the ONLY difference between a liberal and a conservative is racism.
    I doubt that. I'm sure some in the media would add homophobia and sexism.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Sara Palin said we are going to be slaves to China someday because of our massive debt to them.

Martin Bashir, a British journalist who works for MSNBC in America, said that comment is so dumb that someone should treat her like a slave owner would treat a slave and sh!t in her mouth to teach her how stupid her words are. On air!

And the right has a "war on women" in his worldview.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ti...snbc-gone-mad/
    Wow I missed that one. Typical hypocrite, fouled mouthed, left loon.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Wow I missed that one. Typical hypocrite, fouled mouthed, left loon.
    I don't think he's even been fired yet. I guess that means NBC approves of it?

I don't think he's even been fired yet. I guess that means NBC approves of it?
    He apologized. Case closed for MSNBC.

He apologized. Case closed for MSNBC.
    I missed the apology. I just watched it and that was an outstanding apology. I forgive him.

Bashir has resigned from MSNBC.

+ Reply to Thread