+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Dems go racial

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dems go racial

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Trump doesn’t have the power to send in the Federal law enforcement to protect your property.
    Man, why are you purposely obtuse? The point is the local police do and were prevented. The Feds can protect US property. Geez

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

And has the situation gotten better or worse since the Feds arrived?
    Who escalated the violence? is a question that needs to be answered. Why do you continue to ignore the true source of the violence?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Who escalated the violence? is a question that needs to be answered. Why do you continue to ignore the true source of the violence?
    I think shooting a protester in the head with a rubber bullet is “escalating” violence. The fact that the violence ramped up significantly after the Feds got involved shows they only inflamed what was a tense situation. The result was predictable.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Anarchists, now a branch of the DNC, escalated all the violence. It's easy to prove, if you actually really care to try. I don't mean YOU, stodg, I mean in general. There are hours of video that show the culprits.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Bevelyn Beatty gives me hope. She's a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Anarchists, now a branch of the DNC, escalated all the violence. It's easy to prove, if you actually really care to try. I don't mean YOU, stodg, I mean in general. There are hours of video that show the culprits.
    Exactly - Guiss missed it somehow. I had not heard about the lady, though, which is tragic. I'll look into it but I would think it wouldn't have happened had the "protestors" not chosen violence. Why do some folks refuse to see the source of the destruction. It's "their people" but the Dems refuse to influence them to stop. It makes no sense.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

I think shooting a protester in the head with a rubber bullet is “escalating” violence. The fact that the violence ramped up significantly after the Feds got involved shows they only inflamed what was a tense situation. The result was predictable.
    3 Fed LEO's are now legally blind due to lasers being put in their eyes.. But I guess that's okay.. because hey they are cops. they knew the risks when they signed up right? Comes with the territory I guess.. Mostly just a bunch of crazy kids.. who all attend church every Sunday...

+ Reply to Thread