+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dems go racial

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Dems go racial

Quote Originally Posted by ddgravy View Post
    When it comes to domestic issues, you only need two threads, one for the race card or class warfare. That's the dems playbook.
    One of the biggest threats to the dem party today is an independent, economically viable minority population. If they don't fan the flames of racism, attempt to keep a large section of the population dependent on the government, and keep one class of people convinced that they are where they are because of the actions of someone else...they are toast.

That is why all the minorities they don't "own" are called Uncle Toms. It's their way of making them sellouts and sub-human.

Sounds like brainwashing to me (and pretty evil to boot). I like Cain, too.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    This is pure race baiting and it hurts race relations. Gee... what did Slick and Hillary do with their 8 years in office to help the race cause? ZERO....NADA
    Actually, I still don't know what Slick did during his 8 years that helped this country period. I still can't name one thing. Not one peice of legislature.
    He signed welfare reform into law even though he promised to come back and fix it later (which he never did). That's my one positive.

The biggest problems that Clinton caused had nothing to do with legislation. For on he signed an executive order that allowed Loral to sell information and technology to the Chinese propelling their rocket programs 30 years forward. Allowing them space travel and production of ICBM's.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    He signed welfare reform into law even though he promised to come back and fix it later (which he never did). That's my one positive.

The biggest problems that Clinton caused had nothing to do with legislation. For on he signed an executive order that allowed Loral to sell information and technology to the Chinese propelling their rocket programs 30 years forward. Allowing them space travel and production of ICBM's.
    And that Frank/Dodd Housing bill that eventualy caused the housing crash and bank bailout problems.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Here they go again but aimed at Newt. And from Jimmy Carter who has held the blacks down with his ultimate welfare state ideas for years.

JIMMY CARTER: 'Has that subtlety of racism'...

VA state senator blames racism for Romney gains...

Sen. Louise Lucas (D-Portsmouth) (Steve Helber - AP)

State Sen. L. Louise Lucas (D-Portsmouth), a campaign surrogate for President Obama in Virginia, said Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is appealing to racists who do not want a black man in the White House.
    Asked on a Hampton Roads radio show why the former Massachusetts governor had been able to pull even with President Obama in a recent poll, Lucas said the problem was race.
    “Mitt Romney, he’s speaking to ... a segment of the population who does not like to see people other than a white man in the White House or in any other elective position,” Lucas said Tuesday. “Let’s be real clear about it — Mitt Romney is speaking to a group of people out there who don’t like folks like President Barack Obama in any elective or leadership position. We know what’s going on here. And some people may be afraid to say it, but I’m not. ... He’s speaking to that fringe out there who do not want to see anybody but a white person in a leadership position.”
    Lucas is a member of Obama’s “Truth Team,” speaking on the president’s behalf on various campaign issues in Virginia. Obama’s campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
    Gov. Robert F. McDonnell (R) objected to Lucas’s statement.
    “The Governor found the comments to be divisive and flat wrong,” McDonnell spokesman Tucker Martin said via e-mail. “They are out of place and out of touch. This election is about who can best get Americans back to work, spending under control and our nation back on track.”
    Lucas made the comments while appearing on the John Fredericks Show on 1650-AM. Fredericks led into the segment by asking why Romney had caught up to Obama in the Quinnipiac University poll, despite the president’s recent two-day tour of the state.
    Lucas initially blamed the poll numbers on voters’ paying more attention to summer vacations than the campaign. But after sharing an anecdote about some constituents whisking their grandchildren off to Disney World, Lucas quickly shifted gears to racism.
    “Do you really believe now that this is still about race?” Fredericks asked.
    “I absolutely believe it’s all about race, and for the first time in my life I’ve been able to convince my children, finally, that racism is alive and well,” she replied.
    “Even in Virginia?” Fredericks asked.
    Lucas: “In Virginia? How about all across this nation — and especially in Virginia.”
    A liberal firebrand, Lucas has never been one to hold her tongue. She stormed out of a committee meeting one day during this year’s General Assembly session, tossing papers as she left. On Tuesday, she anticipated that her words would not sit well with some.
    “I know there are people who are probably cringing in their seats because they don’t want to hear it,” she said on the show. “But it’s time that we face the reality that we need to have a national discussion on racial issues.”

By Laura Vozzella | 06:13 PM ET, 07/24/2012

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...sQ7W_blog.html

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Oh my God.

I suppose that now every time a white guy wins an elected office, it's because of racism.

It's not difficult to see who the real racist is here.

You know it's coming from these racist democraps but it just keeps getting worse. These two clowns (Nobama and Biden) have divided this country like no other democrats have in a long time. Straight off Drudge Report for the "hear no evil see no evil" BB&B crowd.

'THEY GONNA PUT Y'ALL BACK IN CHAINS'

'THEY GONNA PUT Y'ALL BACK IN CHAINS'
    VIDEO: Biden Imitates Sign Language Lady...

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

So ok, I have never voted party I vote person. I am just kinda confused this year though. Usually this is one of the times of the year when I am getting excited for the debates.

I know that there are alot of Republicans on here and I am just confused that this is REALLY the best representative that the Republican Party has to offer.
    I am sure that Romney is a nice enough guy but come on he is no Reagan and no Bush Sr.

This almost seems like a race that is being planned for four years down the road when it will be a legitimate shot at taking back over the White House because I just don't see this ticket being able to get that done.

Romney wasn't even qualified to be on the McCain ticket as VP!!! Four years later he is the great hope? I just don't see it happening. I kinda look at this as Southeastern Louisiana vs Duke at Cameron Indoor Stadium in Basketball. There are some that hope for a miracle but everyone knows that the chances of it happening are slim and none.

I could see Romney pulling off the upset if the Democrats all feel that it is not possible for Obama to lose and just don't go vote because they feel he has it in the bag.

I really think Ryan would have been a better choice as the Candidate and wonder if they are using this as his intro do being the ticket leader in 2016.

I hear everyone using the race card and that people are saying this and doing that but Romney needs to be throwing the kitchen sink every chance he gets because if not I am afraid he is gonna be looked at like the kid that keeps jumping up and down wanting attention and no one gives it to him.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

You lost me at the "Romney wasn't even qualified..." comment. How one could even suggest that Romney--who previously served as a governor of the state of Mass.--is not "qualified" for the office of the presidency is beyond me. In case you didn't know, Romney has the same background as 17 other U.S. presidents, including a guy you probably love from a backwoods state called Arkansas.

To your larger point: Is Romney who I would have hand-picked to run for President? No. But close to half of the Democratic electorate wanted Hillary Clinton in 2008 instead of Obama. Thus, I don't pretend to believe that my guy/gal is always going to be on the ticket (even though my guy actually is on this ticket now, just in the VP role)

I can tell you this: I'm supporting the Romney/Ryan ticket 100% in this election because he is far and away a better choice to lead this country. The class warfare tactics employed by Obama are absolutely sickening to me, and I believe that 4 more years of that approach to governance will cause permanent damage to the country.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

And to the class warfare point, here is a summary of the latest federal income tax data (courtesy of Tax Foundation) showing the average tax rate paid by U.S. taxpayers:

Top .1% - 24.28% (17.11% of total income tax paid)
    Top 1% - 24.01% (36.73% of total income tax paid)
    Top 5% - 20.46% (58.66% of total income tax paid)
    5-10% - 11.36% (11.81% of total income tax paid)
    10-25% - 8.25% (16.83% of total income tax paid)
    25-50% - 5.56% (10.45% of total income tax paid)
    50-100% - 1.85% (2.25% of total income tax paid)

Conveniently, Obama ignores these statistics and instead uses outliers (i.e., Warren Buffet) to support the false narrative that the top 1% pay a lower tax rate that the middle class, which dovetails into his "pay your fair share" mantra. The way I see it, the wealthy in this country are already paying their fair share. We just need to create an economic environment that creates more wealthy people. Only the private sector can create wealth, and the only economic system which historically has been successful at growing the private sector is free market capitalism.
    Last edited by mikedog; 08-16-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    You lost me at the "Romney wasn't even qualified..." comment. How one could even suggest that Romney--who previously served as a governor of the state of Mass.--is not "qualified" for the office of the presidency is beyond me. In case you didn't know, Romney has the same background as 17 other U.S. presidents, including a guy you probably love from a backwoods state called Arkansas.

To your larger point: Is Romney who I would have hand-picked to run for President? No. But close to half of the Democratic electorate wanted Hillary Clinton in 2008 instead of Obama. Thus, I don't pretend to believe that my guy/gal is always going to be on the ticket (even though my guy actually is on this ticket now, just in the VP role)

I can tell you this: I'm supporting the Romney/Ryan ticket 100% in this election because he is far and away a better choice to lead this country. The class warfare tactics employed by Obama are absolutely sickening to me, and I believe that 4 more years of that approach to governance will cause permanent damage to the country.
    And to the class warfare point, here is a summary of the latest federal income tax data (courtesy of Tax Foundation) showing the average tax rate paid by U.S. taxpayers:

Top .1% - 24.28% (17.11% of total income tax paid)
    Top 1% - 24.01% (36.73% of total income tax paid)
    Top 5% - 20.46% (58.66% of total income tax paid)
    5-10% - 11.36% (11.81% of total income tax paid)
    10-25% - 8.25% (16.83% of total income tax paid)
    25-50% - 5.56% (10.45% of total income tax paid)
    50-100% - 1.85% (2.25% of total income tax paid)

Conveniently, Obama ignores these statistics and instead uses outliers (i.e., Warren Buffet) to support the false narrative that the top 1% pay a lower tax rate that the middle class, which dovetails into his "pay your fair share" mantra. The way I see it, the wealthy in this country are already paying their fair share. We just need to create an economic environment that creates more wealthy people. Only the private sector can create wealth, and the only economic system which historically has been successful at growing the private sector is free market capitalism.
    Dead on Mikedog! Thanks!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Ok qualified wasn't what I meant when I said that, wasn't thought of highly enough by McCain to be a solid VP should have been my wording. LMAO I just think it is funny that not seeing him as the best that the Republicans had to offer as a candidate got me red dotted again.

Wow how simple some people are on here.

BTW didn't vote for that guy out of Arkansas and I think the VP Ryan would have made a much better Presidential candidate so it must have been saying Romney isn't as good a candidate as Bush SR, Reagan or that Ryan is a stronger candidate that got me red dotted.

Wow again Simple and getting easier to see why Obama will be in the White House another 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Ok qualified wasn't what I meant when I said that, wasn't thought of highly enough by McCain to be a solid VP should have been my wording. LMAO I just think it is funny that not seeing him as the best that the Republicans had to offer as a candidate got me red dotted again.

Wow how simple some people are on here.

BTW didn't vote for that guy out of Arkansas and I think the VP Ryan would have made a much better Presidential candidate so it must have been saying Romney isn't as good a candidate as Bush SR, Reagan or that Ryan is a stronger candidate that got me red dotted.

Wow again Simple and getting easier to see why Obama will be in the White House another 4 years.
    1) I don't participate in the red dot/green dot thing.

2) I don't see how McCain's selection of Palin for VP in 2008 reflects poorly on Romney. If anything, it reflects poorly on McCain. He selected Palin to target the female vote, but she turned out to be a loose cannon on the campaign trail.

3) There are many conservatives who agree with you that Romney isn't Reagan. However, you seem to take a huge leap of logic when you suggest that this fact all but guarantees the re-election of Obama. Obama isn't an all-star candidate himself. His policies are indefensible, which is why Obama's entire campaign strategy to-date is to personally attack Romney. So long as Romney/Ryan can keep the political discussion on policies (which will be hard to do given the state of today's media), I predict Romney will win.

1) I don't participate in the red dot/green dot thing.

2) I don't see how McCain's selection of Palin for VP in 2008 reflects poorly on Romney. If anything, it reflects poorly on McCain. He selected Palin to target the female vote, but she turned out to be a loose cannon on the campaign trail.

3) There are many conservatives who agree with you that Romney isn't Reagan. However, you seem to take a huge leap of logic when you suggest that this fact all but guarantees the re-election of Obama. Obama isn't an all-star candidate himself. His policies are indefensible, which is why Obama's entire campaign strategy to-date is to personally attack Romney. So long as Romney/Ryan can keep the political discussion on policies (which will be hard to do given the state of today's media), I predict Romney will win.
    I see Romney as too liberal for the conservatives and that is why he brought in his Ryan VP pick to try and rally those Conservatives and the Tea Party. McCain did try and get the women with Palin and I am guessing that Romney may be trying the same thing but using a different method with Mr. 6-8% body fat as the lure to the women.

Obama is the current so it is Romney's has the task of removing him, good luck on that.

+ Reply to Thread