+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Dems go racial

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Dems go racial

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I am guessing that Romney may be trying the same thing but using a different method with Mr. 6-8% body fat as the lure to the women.
    And you're calling the other posters on here simple!

Maybe you just woke up and logged on for the first time here a few weeks ago...that's the only thing I can think of to support what you have stated here. I cannot remember anyone on this forum strongly supporting Romney during the primaries. For the most part, the CONCERN was that Romney would be like a Bush Sr (who was a terrible president), and not like Reagan at all.

Ryan wasn't needed to fire up the Republican base. Obama did that. Romney could have picked a leftist Rino like McCain to be his VP and I still would have been fired up to get rid of Obama.

I am guessing Obama is keeping Biden on the ticket to appeal to the voters with IQs lower than 50, which is to say he is there to fire up the dem base (see how fun making those kind of statements can be!).

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post

Maybe you just woke up and logged on for the first time here a few weeks ago...that's the only thing I can think of to support what you have stated here. I cannot remember anyone on this forum strongly supporting Romney during the primaries. For the most part, the CONCERN was that Romney would be like a Bush Sr (who was a terrible president), and not like Reagan at all.

Ryan wasn't needed to fire up the Republican base. Obama did that. Romney could have picked a leftist Rino like McCain to be his VP and I still would have been fired up to get rid of Obama.

I am guessing Obama is keeping Biden on the ticket to appeal to the voters with IQs lower than 50, which is to say he is there to fire up the dem base (see how fun making those kind of statements can be!).
    Did you mean Bush Jr?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post

AMEN!!

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

this from Phil: I am guessing that Romney may be trying the same thing but using a different method with Mr. 6-8% body fat as the lure to the women.
    Ok, we get you don't like women .... why didn't you just say somebody who does toenails.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Ok, we get you don't like women .... why didn't you just say somebody who does toenails.
    Hey now I love women just not is a sexual way, but Ryan is eye candy and can be used to pull the women vote, he will pull the log cabin republicans votes and the go proud votes.
    I think Obama is keeping Biden because he was already on the ticket, The other Democrats are setting themselves up for 4 years down the road when it will be another anybody's White House.
    I am excited to see how this whole Convention plays out down here in Tampa/St Petersburg. We are seeing alot of interesting things being done around the cities, not sure why all the Adult Bookstores and Strip Clubs are so excited about but they all are putting out the welcome mat for the Republicans coming into town. I have passed three or four in the last couple weeks that have billboards welcoming the RNC.
    I am sure I will have some fun stories for everyone from some of the behind the scenes reporting I am gonna be doing since I work for one of the papers.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Did you mean Bush Jr?
    I meant W, he could not speak for anything, he made up words all the time BUT I really think he is a good man, HE WAS NO REAGAN but he was a good man.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Hey now I love women just not is a sexual way, but Ryan is eye candy and can be used to pull the women vote, he will pull the log cabin republicans votes and the go proud votes.
    I think Obama is keeping Biden because he was already on the ticket, The other Democrats are setting themselves up for 4 years down the road when it will be another anybody's White House.
    I am excited to see how this whole Convention plays out down here in Tampa/St Petersburg. We are seeing alot of interesting things being done around the cities, not sure why all the Adult Bookstores and Strip Clubs are so excited about but they all are putting out the welcome mat for the Republicans coming into town. I have passed three or four in the last couple weeks that have billboards welcoming the RNC.
    I am sure I will have some fun stories for everyone from some of the behind the scenes reporting I am gonna be doing since I work for one of the papers.

I'll give you a scoop for the paper tomorrow, they're doing it for the main stream media.

Even if I knew how to give red dots, sorry ... you ain't on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    I'll give you a scoop for the paper tomorrow, they're doing it for the main stream media.

Even if I knew how to give red dots, sorry ... you ain't on the list.
    I volunteered to keep an eye on somethings to see exactly who is doing things that their base might not know what they are doing, it is amazing the things you find out about people.

Heck the main stream media down here could care less about what they do, we are just trying to figure out how they are gonna keep the clamps on our Gov. because he has made it VERY clear he is not gonna poor mouth the job situation here in Florida since we have seen some good things here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I volunteered to keep an eye on somethings to see exactly who is doing things that their base might not know what they are doing, it is amazing the things you find out about people.

Heck the main stream media down here could care less about what they do, we are just trying to figure out how they are gonna keep the clamps on our Gov. because he has made it VERY clear he is not gonna poor mouth the job situation here in Florida since we have seen some good things here.
    Well duh...you've had a Republican Governor for some time now. Fact is they run states and cities better and I will add our nation as well.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 08-17-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Well duh...you've had a Republican Governor for some time now. Factis they run states and cities better and I will add our nation as well.
    We had Bush, Christ and now this one. We have been lucky with the people running for office, it was a we will be okay either way no matter who wins type deal down here.
    Republicans and Democrats it was a toss up and any would be okay, makes you not sweat the outcome when it happens that way.

Well duh...you've had a Republican Governor for some time now. Fact is they run states and cities better and I will add our nation as well.
    We had Bush, Christ and now this one. We have been lucky with the people running for office, it was a we will be okay either way no matter who wins type deal down here.
    Republicans and Democrats it was a toss up and any would be okay, makes you not sweat the outcome when it happens that way.
    That's very naive, where state government and it's potential effects are concerned IMHO. State governors weld much power; as it should be.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Romney has no experience? I dont necessarily like him, but he still has more experience than Obama. Obama has 4 years experience. Before becoming prez, the guy had literally done nothing. But you know those libs, they just loved how rock star he felt and the fact that Bush was a disaster just made for a perfect union of having our prez learn on the job. We see where that has gotten us...not any better than 4 years ago.

That's very naive, where state government and it's potential effects are concerned IMHO. State governors weld much power; as it should be.
    I think it is a very good thing that we had quality people on both sides. How can good people be a bad thing?

Wow saying that we had good people on each side got me red dotted, speaking about bitter people lol

Wow saying that we had good people on each side got me red dotted, speaking about bitter people lol
    thanks DNWindow appreciate the message

+ Reply to Thread