+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2004 Tech Hammers SMU 41-10 in Dallas

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

2004 Tech Hammers SMU 41-10 in Dallas

For those who didn't see the Tech @ SMU game in 2004, here is a 6 minute highlight video of it. On "Ryan Moats Day" he rushed for 186 yards and 3 TDs. Enjoy!
    DogsWin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF2Kn9djc4Y

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: 2004 Tech Hammers SMU 41-10 in Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    For those who didn't see the Tech @ SMU game in 2004, here is a 6 minute highlight video of it. On "Ryan Moats Day" he rushed for 186 yards and 3 TDs. Enjoy!
    DogsWin

Excellent way to end the workday!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Wow listen to that Tech crowd at SMU's stadium

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i never get tired of watching moats run.

also, this is pretty cool:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrfOG...related&search=
    it's from way back before i became a Tech fan. wouldn't it be cool to bring back those red jerseys for one game a year? maybe the red shirts would bring back the great defenses of the early 90's. is that farmer fran looking guy joe raymond peace?

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dogswin -

That's a good way to end a rainy Friday nite in Dallas. That was a good day. I remember the radio guys on 1310 The Ticket kept saying those Tech fans wearing those blue t shirts sure do make alot of noise.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Glad ya'll enjoyed the video. That was a fun game! It was good to see the big Tech crowd there from Louisiana, Dallas, and Houston. I'm sure the SMU people got tired of Tech "riding the ponies" every time we played them from 2001-2004.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    DogsWin

I remember showing up at that SMU game in Dallas about 10 minutes late because I brought about 12 people with me. Tech scored so fast it was 14-0 before we even sat down.

HD

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Video question: If I have something on DVD, how can I change it to a file format that I can upload to youtube?

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Copy the .vob file from your dvd over to you hard drive and then rename it to a .mpg file. You'll probably have to convert it to a .wmv file or something that's smaller to upload it to a site, though.

Dawgyinmiami

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Excellent! Worked like a charm....thanks a ton!

I've got a video I put together for my 10 year high school class reunion that I was trying to post to youtube after several requests from my former classmates. There is one chapter in particular about the football team that I will link here for everyone to check out.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Why did we play So. Miss. in dallas?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Why did we play So. Miss. in dallas?
    The Southern Miss football team doesn't have their own stadium, so they have to rent stadiums to play their games. Sometimes it is hard to schedule stadiums that are local and since their fan base is spread out, it just works out better to play the games all over the country. They commonly have home games as far north as Wisconsin.

...Or we were playing Southern Methodist, who was formerly a member of the WAC. I remember that year a lot of Tech students I talked to were confused about SMU.

Varsity Bulldog UpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really nice UpNorthDawg's Avatar

i was hopin the long TD pass would be in the video but 41-10 will work

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    The Southern Miss football team doesn't have their own stadium, so they have to rent stadiums to play their games. Sometimes it is hard to schedule stadiums that are local and since their fan base is spread out, it just works out better to play the games all over the country. They commonly have home games as far north as Wisconsin.

...Or we were playing Southern Methodist, who was formerly a member of the WAC. I remember that year a lot of Tech students I talked to were confused about SMU.
    oops...

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Notice the white with blue pants looked pretty sharp. Also, didn't we wear white with blue pants when 'losi caught the winning TD against SEC champs Bama?

+ Reply to Thread