+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogs for Jindal

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Bulldogs for Jindal

Got a stack of Bulldogs for Jindal bumper stickers in the mail yesterday - got one proudly displayed here in Tigertown. They didn't have the right Jindal sticker, but I'm surprised how many Jindal stickers there are. He may not win in the end, but I'd definitely rather be him than the anybody else in the race for now!

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs for Jindal

if you don't have a "Bulldogs for Jindal" bumper sticker, here is the link to order free ones:

http://www.lagop.com/bumpersticker.php

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    if you don't have a "Bulldogs for Jindal" bumper sticker, here is the link to order free ones:

Thanks! I just ordered one for me and a few for my closest LSU friends.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post

Thanks a bunch, now I can ride through tigger country everyday proud as a peacock. It's a shame that the trade school in baton rouge is having a spastic attack because of free speech using crayola purple and yellow. Lets cover the whole area in Tech colors as we don't seem to mind. Hopefully my sticker won't take too long to come in the mail.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

Been ridding Bulldawgs 4 Jindal on my truck for a while as well as SAINTS 4 Jindal 0n the 88 Wrangler!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech View Post
    Been ridding Bulldawgs 4 Jindal on my truck for a while as well as SAINTS 4 Jindal 0n the 88 Wrangler!
    Bulldawg for Jindal on my work truck that i use to go to Monroe every day and Sportsmen for Jindal on the Monster Truck. Wonder if the Trees are offended because the colors of the Sportsman sticker makes people think of trees?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Between whining about Nick Saban and Bobby Jindal bumper stickers...why in the world are they LEGISLATED to be the flagship?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Got a stack of Bulldogs for Jindal bumper stickers in the mail yesterday - got one proudly displayed here in Tigertown. They didn't have the right Jindal sticker, but I'm surprised how many Jindal stickers there are. He may not win in the end, but I'd definitely rather be him than the anybody else in the race for now!
    Have faith, sister!

I had my bumper sticker delivered to my house back in Natchitoches, and I will be slapping it on the Taurus once I make my way out of Houston.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Eek Re: Bulldogs for Jindal

I received an e-mail from the Jind+al camp saying they can no longer send out Bulldogs for Bobby bumper stickers. I thought Bobby wouldn't let those whiney a** complainers from LSU get to him but they did. TOTALLY P***ED OFF and BUMMED OUT at the same time. I requested a sticker not soon enough, because the plug was pulled sooner than you can say GO SCW LSU. Another reason to mess up the national championship meeting between USC and LSU come Nov.10th!!! WE HAVE MILES' NUMBER!!! TECH 38 OKLAHOMA STATE 36.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metrydawg View Post
    I received an e-mail from the Jind+al camp saying they can no longer send out Bulldogs for Bobby bumper stickers. I thought Bobby wouldn't let those whiney a** complainers from LSU get to him but they did. TOTALLY P***ED OFF and BUMMED OUT at the same time. I requested a sticker not soon enough, because the plug was pulled sooner than you can say GO SCW LSU. Another reason to mess up the national championship meeting between USC and LSU come Nov.10th!!! WE HAVE MILES' NUMBER!!! TECH 38 OKLAHOMA STATE 36.

Why - send Markay a message and see if she has anymore. She would probably be happy to pass one on if she does.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Why - send Markay a message and see if she has anymore. She would probably be happy to pass one on if she does.
    I do have a few more of the Bulldogs for Jindal stickers. Send me a PM with an address and I'll be glad to put one in the mail to you.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread