+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures that really piss off LSWho fans

Hybrid View

Puppy UptownBark has turned a few heads around hereUptownBark has turned a few heads around here

Pictures that really piss off LSWho fans

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Pictures that really piss off LSWho fans

Pretty damn funny. Could someone explain the corndog thing to me?

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

LSU Tigers...right?

So...the final score was tied at 24?

Pimps and Ho's? I thought people from Louisianna wore straw hats, overhauls, and smoked corn cob pipes while playing banjos?

Last edited by SundayJam; 07-01-2007 at 07:21 PM.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Could someone explain the corndog thing to me?
    Follow the link Gonzo...
    http://www.2daves.org/lag/corndogs.html

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Pretty damn funny. Could someone explain the corndog thing to me?
    h

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

A Louisianna tailgate.

So according to your link, people from Louisianna smell like corn dogs? Isn't this kind of like insulting yourself?

Go Bull Dogs. Fight...fight...fight!!!!!

LSU Tigers...La Tech Bull Dogs... Maybe ya'll should be called the La Tech corn dogs?

The new La Tech Cheerleader uniforms.

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    So according to your link, people from Louisianna smell like corn dogs? Isn't this kind of like insulting yourself?

http://gothamist.com/images/2004_11_billy_hobo.jpg
    I beleive the link says cajuns and LSU fans smell like corndogs, we are neither.

Sunday, shouldn't you be picking pineapples or serving a mainlander dinner. Pretty much anything besides trying to match wits with people who are far superior intellectually than you.
    Last edited by baddawg; 08-17-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Sunday, shouldn't you be picking pineapples or serving a mainlander dinner. Pretty much anything besides trying to match wits with people who are far superior intellecutally than you

Damn Baddawg, I hate to, but I have to call you on this one. If you are going to comment on someone's intellect, please don't misspell "Intellectually".

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

My personal favorites...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    Sunday, shouldn't you be picking pineapples or serving a mainlander dinner. Pretty much anything besides trying to match wits with people who are far superior intellecutally than you

Damn Baddawg, I hate to, but I have to call you on this one. If you are going to comment on someone's intellect, please don't misspell "Intellectually".
    my bad didn't proof read before I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg View Post
    I beleive the link says cajuns and LSU fans smell like corndogs, we are neither.

Sunday, shouldn't you be picking pineapples or serving a mainlander dinner. Pretty much anything besides trying to match wits with people who are far superior intellecutally than you.
    All I gotta say is....Geaux Tigers!!!! These boys won me more money than I can count! This year, last year, the year before that...God BLESS them tigers.

Guys, we don't pick on the Samoans, Tongans, phillipinos, Japanese, Chinese, Portugese, Balinese...whomever are in our midst. I am sorry. Making fun of LSU is making fun of yourselves.

We are gonna WHOOP some RUSTON asp this year. I hear rumor that Colt is gonna sit this one out. Awww...how are your defensive linemen gonna get a hard-on now?

+ Reply to Thread