+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures that really piss off LSWho fans

Puppy UptownBark has turned a few heads around hereUptownBark has turned a few heads around here

Pictures that really piss off LSWho fans

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Pictures that really piss off LSWho fans

Pretty damn funny. Could someone explain the corndog thing to me?

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

LSU Tigers...right?

So...the final score was tied at 24?

Pimps and Ho's? I thought people from Louisianna wore straw hats, overhauls, and smoked corn cob pipes while playing banjos?

Last edited by SundayJam; 07-01-2007 at 07:21 PM.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Could someone explain the corndog thing to me?
    Follow the link Gonzo...
    http://www.2daves.org/lag/corndogs.html

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

A Louisianna tailgate.

So according to your link, people from Louisianna smell like corn dogs? Isn't this kind of like insulting yourself?

Go Bull Dogs. Fight...fight...fight!!!!!

LSU Tigers...La Tech Bull Dogs... Maybe ya'll should be called the La Tech corn dogs?

The new La Tech Cheerleader uniforms.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

See. SundayJam is a good example of how sensitive LSU fans are to being called corndogs.

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    See. SundayJam is a good example of how sensitive LSU fans are to being called corndogs.
    I'm not an LSU fan. I'm a Warrior. I just think one Louisianna corn dog labelling a fellow Louisiannian a corn dog is funny. The only difference between a Tiger and a Bulldog is a winning team. All the other insults apply perfectly to Techies. Maybe even moreso since your mascot really is a dog.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    I'm not an LSU fan. I'm a Warrior. I just think one Louisianna corn dog labelling a fellow Louisiannian a corn dog is funny. The only difference between a Tiger and a Bulldog is a winning team. All the other insults apply perfectly to Techies. Maybe even moreso since your mascot really is a dog.
    If you think thats the only difference between TECH and lsu you need to spend more time on the mainland.

It's kind of like a Trojan calling a Bruin a dumb surfer...isn't it? I mean, I realize LSU is a far bigger, and much more storied school than La Tech, but I'll bet both schools love the Saints. Do you both love Cajun food? Civil War Reenactments? Rockabilly?

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    It's kind of like a Trojan calling a Bruin a dumb surfer...isn't it? I mean, I realize LSU is a far bigger, and much more storied school than La Tech, but I'll bet both schools love the Saints. Do you both love Cajun food? Civil War Reenactments? Rockabilly?
    There is a huge difference between North and South Louisiana. North is more like the rest of the South, East Texas, Georgia, etc. The south are the backwards, cajun corndogs. And before someone says what does an okie know about LA, I lived in New Orleans for several years and have been in Ruston for the last 3, plus almost every summer growing up.

Puppy UptownBark has turned a few heads around hereUptownBark has turned a few heads around here

+ Reply to Thread