+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pictures that really piss off LSWho fans

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Pictures that really piss off LSWho fans

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1992 View Post
    interesting discussion. although the nazi comment may have been a little much. i think one can cheer for whomever or whatever team he/she sees fit. and to label one a traitor due to it. wow. that seems a bit too intense....now, if someone moves to ruston but graduated from another school do you expect them to become tech fans or not? what about the parent who didn't go to ruston high but have children who do. are they allowed to cheer/support/attend games at rhs or will they be considered a traitor?
    I'm sorry if that seems a bit too intense for you, but that's how I feel. If you would ever skip out on your own school to go support another, you are a traitor. Just watching another game of course does NOT make you a traitor. BUT, if you WILLFULLY forsake your ALMA MATER to attend, watch, or listen to a game of another school, you most certainly are.

And no, I would not expect them to be Tech fans just because they live in Ruston. Everyone has the right to remain loyal to their school. Just as everyone has the right to be a traitor.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    Y'all are missing the point.

LSU is a BETTER representation of the great state of Louisiana. Why don't you ask Derek Dooley what he thinks about his time coaching at LSU? I am sure you will not hear him bad-mouthing his mentor. I don't care who his daddy is.

Hawaii will BEAT DOWN La Tech this year...in Ruston. How's that for smack? Hawaii would not stand a chance against LSU.

Keep smacking your head against the wall. Tell the wall how much you hate it. The wall will win, everytime.
    You are about as smart as those corndogs you eat

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I'm sorry if that seems a bit too intense for you, but that's how I feel. If you would ever skip out on your own school to go support another, you are a traitor. Just watching another game of course does NOT make you a traitor. BUT, if you WILLFULLY forsake your ALMA MATER to attend, watch, or listen to a game of another school, you most certainly are.

And no, I would not expect them to be Tech fans just because they live in Ruston. Everyone has the right to remain loyal to their school. Just as everyone has the right to be a traitor.

too intense? yes, the nazi comparison is ridiculous. and if you feel that way maybe you can find a good therapist. so, using your traitor logic, anyone who did not attend Tech should not attend, watch, or listen to the dawgs?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Well I certainly wouldn't expect graduates of other schools to become rabid dog fans and claim us as their own but that is not a big problem for us right now is it? Let's just put it simple, I don't like WannaBe's of any kind. Be true to yourself and be true to your school.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

too intense? yes, the nazi comparison is ridiculous. and if you feel that way maybe you can find a good therapist. so, using your traitor logic, anyone who did not attend Tech should not attend, watch, or listen to the dawgs?
    I don't recall ever saying they shouldn't. They can do what they wish. I'm merely saying Tech students/alums should never, ever, under ANY circumstances leave a game early to watch, listen to, or attend another school's game.

I like the whole putting words in my mouth thing, though, keep it coming.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'm sorry if that seems a bit too intense
    too intense?
    Camping is in tents.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    Y'all are missing the point.

LSU is a BETTER representation of the great state of Louisiana. Why don't you ask Derek Dooley what he thinks about his time coaching at LSU? I am sure you will not hear him bad-mouthing his mentor. I don't care who his daddy is.

Hawaii will BEAT DOWN La Tech this year...in Ruston. How's that for smack? Hawaii would not stand a chance against LSU.

Keep smacking your head against the wall. Tell the wall how much you hate it. The wall will win, everytime.
    cute.

for what it's worth, i could not care less about representing the state of louisiana. the state of louisiana has not done anything to make louisiana Tech successful, so any success Tech has is a tribute to Tech, and not to the state. let lsu represent louisiana all they want. WE ARE TECH!

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

I don't recall ever saying they shouldn't. They can do what they wish. I'm merely saying Tech students/alums should never, ever, under ANY circumstances leave a game early to watch, listen to, or attend another school's game.

I like the whole putting words in my mouth thing, though, keep it coming.
    no, you never said they should not. you did say "Tech students/alums should never, ever, under ANY circumstances leave a game early to watch, listen to, or attend another school's game." so based on this, if a tech professor who graduated from another university doesn't support tech or attend a game, its ok; but tech alumni and students cannot. so can coach dooley support tech or is he supposed to root for his alma mater. can he attend a tech game or support tech? is he a traitor to his university by wearing a tech hat or a tech logo'd shirt? what about his father? isn't he to be in attendance saturday? should he be supporting georgia? or is he a traitor as well? ... not trying to put words in your mouth at all.

no, you never said they should not. you did say "Tech students/alums should never, ever, under ANY circumstances leave a game early to watch, listen to, or attend another school's game." so based on this, if a tech professor who graduated from another university doesn't support tech or attend a game, its ok; but tech alumni and students cannot. so can coach dooley support tech or is he supposed to root for his alma mater. can he attend a tech game or support tech? is he a traitor to his university by wearing a tech hat or a tech logo'd shirt? what about his father? isn't he to be in attendance saturday? should he be supporting georgia? or is he a traitor as well? ... not trying to put words in your mouth at all.
    Obviously those are extraordinary circumstances. Basically, if you are currently enrolled, or a graduate of Louisiana TECH University, and you would rather go watch an lsu game than support your Dawgs, you are a traitor.

Obviously those are extraordinary circumstances. Basically, if you are currently enrolled, or a graduate of Louisiana TECH University, and you would rather go watch an lsu game than support your Dawgs, you are a traitor.

extraordinary circumstances of a tech professor who did not attend tech? you have got to be kidding me. so, it isn't just about not supporting tech, it is about supporting lsu. i haven't seen many anti USL (sorry, still think of them as USL) threads, or anti tulane threads, but y'all get your panties in a wad over lsu.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

extraordinary circumstances of a tech professor who did not attend tech? you have got to be kidding me. so, it isn't just about not supporting tech, it is about supporting lsu. i haven't seen many anti USL (sorry, still think of them as USL) threads, or anti tulane threads, but y'all get your panties in a wad over lsu.
    I wonder why. You will see anti Arkansas, anti Ole Piss, anti Texas, heck even anti Memphis and USM comments. We will make those comments when people actually jump on their bandwagon.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

or anti tulane threads
    There were definitely some anti-Tulane threads when we found out that Tulane assistant coach was telling everyone there were rats in our dorms after we offered a hand to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    There were definitely some anti-Tulane threads when we found out that Tulane assistant coach was telling everyone there were rats in our dorms after we offered a hand to help.
    so, it takes a negative comment about rats in dorms for there to be a anti-tulane thread that is over a year old, but y'all post comments on negative lsu things and even post about playing lsu on a video game. wow....

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

so, it takes a negative comment about rats in dorms for there to be a anti-tulane thread that is over a year old, but y'all post comments on negative lsu things and even post about playing lsu on a video game. wow....
    wow. they must really be obsessed if they are playing lsu on a videogame

most Tech fans don't like lsu because we are playing the same level of football, yet many of our own alumni choose to support lsu over us (and not because they work at lsu, etc.). there are plenty of other reasons to dislike lsu, but that one should be plenty for anyone to be able to understand the hatred.

Puppy UptownBark has turned a few heads around hereUptownBark has turned a few heads around here

+ Reply to Thread