+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday, Boyd

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Happy Birthday, Boyd

You're getting closer to the top of the hill. HA HA Come back around more often.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Happy Birthday, Boyd

Thanks, buddy. 30 feels pretty much the same as ... well, 29.

I usually start getting excited about football this time of year. (Especially this year, having something to get excited about.) So I hope to be checking the board more often ... maybe it wont take 5 days to catch threads addressed to me.

See you in the fall.

(Dont believe you've met Dalton yet -- he's a great guy! Recent photo attached.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

i would make fun of you but i will be in the same boat in exactly 11 months!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Thanks, buddy. 30 feels pretty much the same as ... well, 29.

I usually start getting excited about football this time of year. (Especially this year, having something to get excited about.) So I hope to be checking the board more often ... maybe it wont take 5 days to catch threads addressed to me.

See you in the fall.

(Dont believe you've met Dalton yet -- he's a great guy! Recent photo attached.)
    Great pic. I bet he's a handful. Oh, and you gotta love those crocs. I believe that, pretty soon, we will have lost the art of tying shoes with one of the next generations that are coming up. All my 4 year old wears is crocs. Before that it was shoes with velcro.

+ Reply to Thread