OH HELL YEA!!!! I'm a month late, but the greatest PC game of all time is coming out with part 2!!!!!

I watched the trailor and also a gameplay demo and it looks pretty freakin sweet! Some of the new characters look interesting. The Terrian have new characters called Reapers. They are a swarming militia units that are good at killing faster units. They also have Jetpacks which allows them to jump over terrain to get to their targets faster.

The Protoss have SEVERAL new units. At least one, i'm not crazy about. They have a Mothership unit now. You can have only one, but it may just be TOO dominant. They have the an air unit (can't think of the name right now) that is good at air defense. They have an overload feature which hits all units but also leaves it defensless for a little while. The collosus can climb over terrain and has a scattering attack. It takes out the Zerglings like crazy.

They didn't really show much of the zerg yet, but I have a feeling that Kerrigan will be back and be super-badass.

Check it out yourself @ www.starcraft2.com