+ Reply to Thread

Thread: big name schools/ april sykes

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

big name schools/ april sykes

i heard that april sykes going to narrow her school section down

to three . by late july

and she said that she have a problem with l.s.u. and another team

made coaches change .

i was reading up on three colleges

duke , baylor, uconn they are about full

and l.s.u. not going to have about 5 returning players next year
    well april can go that way ,but i doubt they will be any good in 2008

are she can come to louisiana tech

and she have players and coaches they will
    teach her the ropes and hopefully we can make a run
    in the tournament and last she will get the playing
    time she need and the big scouts for the nbwa will
    get a chance to look at her for the whole four years

and i hope these three recruits make the right decsion

1/ karia young
    2/marian kursh
    3/april sykes

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: big name schools/ april sykes

Quote Originally Posted by d-dawg View Post
    i heard that april sykes going to narrow her school section down

to three . by late july

and she said that she have a problem with l.s.u. and another team

made coaches change .

i was reading up on three colleges

duke , baylor, uconn they are about full

and l.s.u. not going to have about 5 returning players next year
    well april can go that way ,but i doubt they will be any good in 2008

are she can come to louisiana tech

and she have players and coaches they will
    teach her the ropes and hopefully we can make a run
    in the tournament and last she will get the playing
    time she need and the big scouts for the nbwa will
    get a chance to look at her for the whole four years

and i hope these three recruits make the right decsion

1/ karia young
    2/marian kursh
    3/april sykes
    My hope, and I'm sure to be punished for saying this, is that none of those young women read your post, d dawg, or if they do, they realize that at Tech you can learn to spell and use proper grammer in addition to playing basketball.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Fan, I generally appreciate your posts but this is just not necessary. D-dawg is just trying to share some information. We all have our own ways of communicating and honestly I can make more sense from d-dawg posts than posts from a lot of other folks on this board.

Keep posting d-dawg. You have a lot of insight and I appreciate the information you share.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    Fan, I generally appreciate your posts but this is just not necessary. D-dawg is just trying to share some information. We all have our own ways of communicating and honestly I can make more sense from d-dawg posts than posts from a lot of other folks on this board.

Keep posting d-dawg. You have a lot of insight and I appreciate the information you share.
    Oops, I honestly thought it was clear that I was speaking "in jest." I did not think d dawg was serious, and unfortunately, now have dug the hole deeper.

D dawg, if you were offended, I do apologize. And, you should know that I don't take myself seriously, so you shouldn't either.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

According to www.hoopgurlz.com, April Sykes has narrowed her list to seven schools: UCONN, Georgia, Illinois, LSU, Miss. State, Rutgers and Texas.

Dropped from her list were: Baylor, Duke, Louisiana Tech, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessess.

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Holy S%$# I feel dumber for reading this thread.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

funny

i ALWAYS feel smarter after reading d dawg posts

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post

Then you are a very strange person.

I thought d-dawgs post sucked. I mean, seriously,...we're adults here.....at least TRY to use some semblence of proper grammer. It's not that difficult.

HD

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Then you are a very strange person.

I thought d-dawgs post sucked. I mean, seriously,...we're adults here.....at least TRY to use some semblence of proper grammer. It's not that difficult.

HD
    The obvious question here is whether d-dawg is a relative or friend of one of the girls on the team or just a fan that has not attained the level of education to express themselves per your above statement. It would be pretty embarrassing if this is one of the Techster's mother/grandmother/father and all we can do is give them grief over their grammer when they are true TECH fans. Really that would be pretty sad. Afterall, this is the internet where grammer goes to the wind most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The obvious question here is whether d-dawg is a relative or friend of one of the girls on the team or just a fan that has not attained the level of education to express themselves per your above statement. It would be pretty embarrassing if this is one of the Techster's mother/grandmother/father and all we can do is give them grief over their grammer when they are true TECH fans. Really that would be pretty sad. Afterall, this is the internet where grammer goes to the wind most of the time.
    D Dawg is selectively grammer-challenged. I'm not buying it any longer. And, if what you've speculated is true, then he/she should just state their case and I'm sure everyone would back off.

As far as this being "the internet where grammer goes to wind most of the time" you are correct, but also manners seem to dissipate in cyberspace, so people posting their opinions is fair game.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I am torn on this issue. The grammer is totally horrible but she persist with more and more post. If you get past the grammer to what she actually says, she is very informed and correct. We are too guard heavy. The fact that she knows alot says that she is a great fan. I just wish she was able to express it more clearly. But give her a break and try not to be too mean. She may not be as advantaged as most of us. I think the fact that she still manages the courage to write at all says alot about her.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    I am torn on this issue. The grammer is totally horrible but she persist with more and more post. If you get past the grammer to what she actually says, she is very informed and correct. We are too guard heavy. The fact that she knows alot says that she is a great fan. I just wish she was able to express it more clearly. But give her a break and try not to be too mean. She may not be as advantaged as most of us. I think the fact that she still manages the courage to write at all says alot about her.
    100% right on! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread