+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prayers for my grandfather

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Prayers for my grandfather

As some of you remember I asked for prayers a while back for my grandfather. He beat lung cancer and now has a new battle in front of him. He has found out that he has brain cancer and it has spread all through his back, shoulders and bones. The doctors gave him 2 weeks without radiation and 2 months with radiation. But here is the thing this wednesday will be one week and his radiation appointment is on friday to find out where they will shoot the radiation. I'm just scared with the fact that a week and a half later they will possibly be starting radiation. When I talked to him on my birthday he told me he is ready and God has prepared a special place for him. Just please keep him in your prayers. And keep my family in them too as we go through this rough patch in our lives.

thanks

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: Prayers for my grandfather

I'll be praying for your fam.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Cancer sucks! I will be praying.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

My grandfather passed away today. Thank you all for your prayers and concerns . . . I am kind of glad he is gone because they were giving him morphin every 2 hours to deal with the pain. So I am in pain because he is gone but at the same time when i talked to him last he said he was ready. So part of me is upset but the other is ok with it.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I am sorry for your loss. Thankfully Christians know that there is a better place for them. I think he was blessed to go quickly.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Jen, my heart is broken for you. I loved both my grandfather's dearly, especially my mom's dad. Thankfully, I have many great memories of them that make me smile as I'm sure you do of yours. Don't fight the pain, but just know, that one day, you'll be able, like me, to smile too.

+ Reply to Thread