+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got some old Tech Shirts?

Hybrid View

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Got some old Tech Shirts?

Don't use them as oil rags, show off your pride! Friend of mine made this, now my wife is going to attempt it.

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Re: Got some old Tech Shirts?

what is the Tulane shirt doing in there?

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Don't use them as oil rags, show off your pride! Friend of mine made this, now my wife is going to attempt it.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

what is the Tulane shirt doing in there?

http://www.ncaasports.com/football/mens/story/8812581

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

IMO, that doesn't justify the inclusion of a green wave shirt in the mix.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    IMO, that doesn't justify the inclusion of a green wave shirt in the mix.
    I agree.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I've got two quilts like this made from all my old running t-shirts. There are some Tech shirts in there as well. My grandmother made it and they are both double sided. We LOVE them and get tons of comments on them. It's neat to see one that is ALL TECH!!!

Chris

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I don't know about you guys but my shirts never ended up in the "old rag pile" if they still looked that good.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I don't know about you guys but my shirts never ended up in the "old rag pile" if they still looked that good.
    Mine have holes in them, and I still wear them.

Wah wah wah, the guy was in the band at the time and we played for there football team in Green Wave shirt's, most Tech students bought/wore Tulane shirts to the games they had in the Joe. Sorry if they want to honor what everyone in this state went through after the hurricanes and how the Louisiana Tech family put aside our differences, stepped up, and helped another university. I personally want one in my quilt so when I get asked that same question I can talk about how the only time in history 2 D-1A schools shared a campus, equipment, and field and how I was there to support them and their families that came with them. Sometimes the nitpicky on this board gets to me.

Wah wah wah, the guy was in the band at the time and we played for there football team in Green Wave shirt's, most Tech students bought/wore Tulane shirts to the games they had in the Joe. Sorry if they want to honor what everyone in this state went through after the hurricanes and how the Louisiana Tech family put aside our differences, stepped up, and helped another university. I personally want one in my quilt so when I get asked that same question I can talk about how the only time in history 2 D-1A schools shared a campus, equipment, and field and how I was there to support them and their families that came with them. Sometimes the nitpicky on this board gets to me.
    Oh yeah. Well maybe it's time we regurgitate the move the band thread.

Besides, I didn't realize those shirts were from some guy in the band. It must have been nearly impossible to get the sweat stains out from the underarm area.

Thanks, dirty, at least one person doesn't take themselves (or anyone else for that matter) seriously, I've been stressed out lately and kind of overreacted to what I saw as people bashing one of my friends labor of love.

Sweat stains aren't hard, I'm sure you have to deal with much worse, what with all the man juice you have to get out of your shirts.

Thanks, dirty, at least one person doesn't take themselves (or anyone else for that matter) seriously, I've been stressed out lately and kind of overreacted to what I saw as people bashing one of my friends labor of love.

Sweat stains aren't hard, I'm sure you have to deal with much worse, what with all the man juice you have to get out of your shirts.
    Hey, you can expect a few accidents when you have to wrap it around your waist just to make room.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

i'll have to get a picture of the one my grandmother made for me when I graduated from Tech. It's cool to see another Tech T-shirt quilt!

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Good Lord. Dis-approving comments from the board on quilting.

+ Reply to Thread