+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today's Tech Video

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Today's Tech Video

Here is a little more Tech football video to help get everyone through the summer. This is from the video I put together for my 10-year high school class reunion. We had everyone send in pictures and video of what they had done in the ten years following graduation, and I put it at the end of the video. Naturally I put in a little of me playing at Tech. Most of the video actually came from my mom in the stands with her video camera, so you will have to forgive her in a few of the clips for following her son with the camera and not the ball! I only had 5 or 6 games worth of footage to work with, so it is pretty short, but there are a couple of decent hits in there. You can also spot everybody's favorite strength coach Damon Harrington (#51) in a few of the clips, as well as my brother Nick (#43 and 63) in a few of the pictures.

Fast forward to the 2:00 mark to see the Tech football segment, unless you are just a really big fan of Bob Barker (one of our classmates was on The Price is Right ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSN9T...de=user&search=

I also have a copy of the 1999 Tech highlight video on VHS. Hopefully I will get around to transferring it over to DVD sometime soon. When I do I will be sure and post that here as well.
    Last edited by NathanDarby; 07-04-2007 at 07:00 PM.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Today's Tech Video

Cool video, we need some of the attitude you played with back on our D. By the way nice plant of that Bama punter.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

great stuff. great football and great passion. Enjoyed watching you play.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Cool video, we need some of the attitude you played with back on our D. By the way nice plant of that Bama punter.
    I firmly belive the new staff will have the D instilled with a WAY nastier attitude than we ever thought about having back then!

I think the hit on the punter doesn't really count....he was a PUNTER after all! They fall down if you sneeze within 10 yards of them. Kind of like those Tennessee fainting goats. Now if it was, say, a Nebraska fullback we were talking about, THEN I would have something to be proud of!

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Great hits. big games. I also enjoyed watching you. I enjoy seeing the dogs at the tailgates now.

+ Reply to Thread