+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: still no contract for Sim?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

still no contract for Sim?

I see Rupp has a nice new contract. Is Sim still without a contract? What's the deal with that?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: still no contract for Sim?

Playing the game "If I were AD for a Day" a couple of things high on my list would be to get a contract done with Sim and to find a way to put Dave Nitz on the payroll and utilize his enormous influence with Tech fans to raise money for Tech athletics.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I see Rupp has a nice new contract. Is Sim still without a contract? What's the deal with that?
    He is still one of the "unwashed"....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post

It's in the works.

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

May be waiting for Dooley to become the new AD

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Playing the game "If I were AD for a Day" a couple of things high on my list would be to get a contract done with Sim and to find a way to put Dave Nitz on the payroll and utilize his enormous influence with Tech fans to raise money for Tech athletics.
    Is Nitz not one of the most tenured commentators in the business?

Nitz seems to fly under the radar when there are contract talks, I wish they would find some way to reward him for his years of dedicated service.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    Is Nitz not one of the most tenured commentators in the business?

Nitz seems to fly under the radar when there are contract talks, I wish they would find some way to reward him for his years of dedicated service.
    Maybe we should start a Dave Nitz booster club. Tech fans kick in to put Nitz on th payroll full time.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Maybe we should start a Dave Nitz booster club. Tech fans kick in to put Nitz on th payroll full time.
    That is also in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Good.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Dave Nitz should be taken care of. Thats all I have to say on that.

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Who is this mentechsters guy and how do we know that he speaks the truth?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    Dave Nitz should be taken care of. Thats all I have to say on that.

I always had a feeling that he had someone paying him on the side or helping out in some fashion. A announcer of his attributes definitely deserves to be paid very well. Dave is one of the main reasons I'm such a big fan of Tech athletics.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I always had a feeling that he had someone paying him on the side or helping out in some fashion. A announcer of his attributes definitely deserves to be paid very well. Dave is one of the main reasons I'm such a big fan of Tech athletics.
    Your right...about Dave being a big reason for Tech fans to be into the athletics. Not sure about the being helped out...

Put it this way....If we want to run a fundraiser like we did for the ATAC - I guarantee we would raise what we have in that fund - to date-.... in 72 hrs.

Puppy TennDawg is on the way down

Any updates on Sims contract or helping out Nitz?

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Are you all under the impression that Dave is not compensated for his announcing?
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

+ Reply to Thread