+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Bob Hill

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Dr. Bob Hill

Dr. Robert E. (Bob) Hill Jr. (07-03-2007)
    Graveside services for Dr. Robert E. (Bob) Hill Jr. will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday July 4, 2007 at Pines Memorial Cemetery in Ruston. Officiating will be Rev. Stephen Nutt. Visitation will be 5-7 p.m. Tuesday July 3, 2007 at the Kilpatrick Funeral Home in Ruston.

He passed away Monday, July 2, 2007 in Ruston.

Mr. Hill was a member of the Cook Baptist Church in Ruston. He was employed by Ford Bacon and Davis LLC in Monroe. He is preceded in death by his parents Robert and Virginia Hill.

Bob is survived by his wife Connie Monroe Hill of Ruston; sons, Robert E. Hill III and wife Tana of Forth Worth, TX., Michael Monroe Hill of Denver, Colo.; grandchildren, Tyler and Karlie; sisters, Ruth Shelton and husband Gene of Decatur, Ala., Gail Watson and husband Tom of Sewanee, Tenn.; and numerous nieces and nephews.

Honorary pallbearers will be his nephews.

The Family request memorials be made to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, The Gideons International or the Charity of the donor's choice.

Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.kilpatrickfuneralhomes.com.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Dr. Bob Hill

Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but I am not familiar with Dr. Hill.

Was he a member of this board? A Tech fan? Just curious.

Thanks.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but I am not familiar with Dr. Hill.

Was he a member of this board? A Tech fan? Just curious.

Thanks.
    i'm sorry, he taught at tech within the Electrical Engineering department I believe. He has been at FB&D in monroe for sometime. Most of the EE's that I know think the world of him.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

I graduated with his oldest son Robert. Went to the visitation and the family seems to be doing OK.

+ Reply to Thread