+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Harry Potter

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Harry Potter

Haha... it's possible. I think it would be a nice twist in a future series to have Albus Severus in Slytherin.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

I think the death that affected me the most was Dobby. An innocent house-elf taking one for the team. I thought it was interesting that she got more of the characters involved other than Harry/Ron/Hermione. Like Mrs. Weasley taking out Bellatrix, Neville taking out Nagini, etc.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

One thing I like about the movies, when reading the books, you can place the characters (and make up your own in some cases)... It was a GREAT visual and laugh with Mrs. Weasley killing Bellatrix.

None of the deaths effected me, but I was shocked Fred was killed.

DD, what was your theory about Hedwig?

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Rowling said in a transcript of a Q&A that she killed Hedwig because it was time for Harry to grow up and Hedwig had always been his "security blanket".

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/full_story/1156 Transcript. She has also said she will write an encyclopedia of what happened to all the characters after the final battle.

Puppy campdawg is an unknown

With football season slow to come round, we are reduced to this...harry potter chat.

Puppy PearlDawg has turned a few heads around herePearlDawg has turned a few heads around here PearlDawg's Avatar

campdog there is a whole part of BBB that is dedicated to football... you are in the entertainment area.... sorry if you are bored with Harry Potter...

+ Reply to Thread