+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yet more growth...

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Yet more growth...

From New Orleans CityBusiness (www.neworleanscitybusiness.com)

ABITA SPRINGS - The first kegs to be produced by Franke Beverage Systems at its new Ruston facility will be for Abita Brewing Co., the companies said today.
    The Swiss-based group is the only manufacturer of beer kegs in the United States
    and also supplies for Anheuser-Busch Cos., Coors and Miller.
    Abita's order for 2,028 half kegs will be the first off Franke's production line this month, Abita President David Blossman said.
    "It is extremely satisfying that our first customer is from our home state," said Carl Norgren, general manager of the Ruston plant.
    Franke has maintained a manufacturing plant in Ruston since 1996. Until now, the Ruston site was primarily used to make kitchen sinks.
    Abita, founded in Abita Springs in 1986, is the oldest and largest craft brewer in the Southeast, the 32nd largest commercial brewer by production volume in the nation and the 16th largest craft brewer in the United States.
    Sales for the company are expected to exceed $16 million this year.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: Yet more growth...

Man I might have to check into them!

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

TURBODAWG!!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

My DFW friend this weekend said there is a higher deposit on kegs for parties. Seems kegs are being stolen off back porches and sold for scrap. Anybody else hear this?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    My DFW friend this weekend said there is a higher deposit on kegs for parties. Seems kegs are being stolen off back porches and sold for scrap. Anybody else hear this?
    I read about it the other day. I think Anheiseur Busch stands to lose several million in stolen kegs.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Only in this area. You might be a redneck crook if...

http://www.region10.com/news.php?id=4541

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Only in this area. You might be a redneck crook if...

http://www.region10.com/news.php?id=4541
    Actually, that's not only in your area. It's all over the country. In fact, the converters were the first thing to go on the Katrina cars. Many new car dealers have changed their security because the fact that thieves were taking converters off of new cars. Also, it's not always safe for cars in their service departments just because they are locked up behind the fences.

This article is incorrect on a couple of things, though. Many converters don't take long at all to remove. All one needs is clearance under the car and a couple of good battery operated saws and he could remove 20 converters in an hour. Also, $150-$200 is on the low side of converter replacement unless he is talking part only. There are gonna be some squirming converter men when their customers read this article and they come in expecting a $200 converter replacement only to find out that their is no universal converter available so they have to get a direct fit and now the cost is closer to $800-and that's aftermarket. For a converter from the dealer, you can add another $250 at least.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Kegs being built in Ruston? The Baptists must not have caught wind of this yet if this is moving forward.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    TURBODAWG!!!
    Yes.

And with the new Ruston-keg-manufacturing...we should all support this joint venture as much as we can.:icon_wink:

Louisiana proud, and all. I smell a great corporate sponsorship.

Varsity Bulldog digidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the ears digidawg87's Avatar

The keg's will be made in Ruston but will ship out empty.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

TURBODAWG!!!
    Heard rumors of the local distributor accidently dropping a case on their warehouse floor.
    It cleaned the concrete.

What does it do to your gut?

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Heard rumors of the local distributor accidently dropping a case on their warehouse floor.
    It cleaned the concrete.

What does it do to your gut?
    If I could remember I would tell you. Spent many a nights at the Bayou in Baton Rouge drinking $3 pitchers of the stuff on my way to New Orleans. I think Choudawg has downed one or two with me during Mardi Gras. Oh the stories!

If I could remember I would tell you. Spent many a nights at the Bayou in Baton Rouge drinking $3 pitchers of the stuff on my way to New Orleans. I think Choudawg has downed one or two with me during Mardi Gras. Oh the stories!
    The Bayou? Man do I have some vague, old late 1980's memories of that place.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Actually, that's not only in your area. It's all over the country.
    Yes, but in other parts of the country, how many stories start with:
    Every car made after 1981 has one. Victims of the theft are worried the problem will only get worst.

+ Reply to Thread