+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Dirtydawg

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Happy Birthday Dirtydawg

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    That didn't sound right. I hope I'm missing something.

I think he's trying to be funny.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I think he's trying to be funny.
    I figured that out because of the big grin emoticon. I just hoped there was some type of inside joke I was missing.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I figured that out because of the big grin emoticon. I just hoped there was some type of inside joke I was missing.
    I wouldn't say that there's an inside joke about it, but I did get a chuckle out of it. I mean after all, what do I have to worry about? I'm sure his parents have a curfew for him anyway, and I doubt they would let him bring her to his room. Besides, he can't even get his girlfriend to give him a sniff, good luck with my wife.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I wouldn't say that there's an inside joke about it, but I did get a chuckle out of it. I mean after all, what do I have to worry about? I'm sure his parents have a curfew for him anyway, and I doubt they would let him bring her to his room. Besides, he can't even get his girlfriend to give him a sniff, good luck with my wife.
    Maybe he was a catcher in junior high.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Happy Birthday, buddy.

Puppy Vettessister has turned a few heads around hereVettessister has turned a few heads around hereVettessister has turned a few heads around here Vettessister's Avatar

Happy Birthday! You're the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Vettessister View Post
    Happy Birthday! You're the best!
    Thanks sis. I was just complementing you on another thread. I think we posted at the same time.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Thanks sis. I was just complementing you on another thread. I think we posted at the same time.

Happy belated birthday....

And I hope you demanded more on your birthday than a foot massage - on a man's birthday he atleast deserves a DQ M&M Blizzard...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Happy Birthday. Now change my damn oil!

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Happy Belated Birthday, Dirty.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Happy belated birthday! Are you still older than me?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Happy belated birthday! Are you still older than me?
    Yeah, probably older than you and Stray's cousin combined, but I've still got a long way to go to catch up to Vegasdawg.

+ Reply to Thread