+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Dogs Rike ready to start minor-league play - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

'Dogs Rike ready to start minor-league play - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

Brian Rike came to Louisiana Tech's baseball program as a walk-on.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Re: 'Dogs Rike ready to start minor-league play - News Star

You can catch Brian Rike in his professional dedut vs the Boise Hawks on streaming video right now . He is batting 5th and playing right field.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Rike went 2 for 4 with two singles in a 7-2 loss.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Rike went 2 for 4 with two singles in a 7-2 loss.
    I'm ready to see him suit up for the Tulsa Drillers (Rockies AA team). That'll be fun to see a former Dawg play for my hometown team

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I really miss Texas League Baseball -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I really miss Texas League Baseball -
    Can't get into the Sports??

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Can't get into the Sports??
    Don't think I could.

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

I went and watched the Sports play their doubleheader on Sunday with my 7 yr old and we had a good time eventhough they lost both games. Not all was lost for the day as I had my Tech visor on and my son had his blue Tech baseball hat on a gentleman came up to him in the middle of the first game and gave him a foul ball. He asked if I was tied to Tech and told him I was a graduate and played baseball years ago. Long story short it was Brandon Hudson's dad who gave my son the ball and I told him that was one of the reasons I was there was to watch Hudson and Wade Robingson play. We were going to have the ball signed by Hudson and Robinson only but we did not have a pen. Maybe next time. On a side note as we were pulling into the fairgrounds I told my son I wished the Captains still played here (he had no idea who I was talking about). I loved the Texas League as well. The Sports will do for the time being.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

For several years after moving to Tulsa, I would go see S'port when they were in town and couldn't help but pull for the Captains. Eventually, I came to be just neutral.
    Go Tech!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'm hoping to catch a Clearwater Thrashers game or two and see Dennis Winn play. I haven't been to a minor league game in a really long time.

+ Reply to Thread