• IBM/Lenovo

6 4.84%
  • Other

14 11.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Computers of the Bulldog Faithful

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Computers of the Bulldog Faithful

What about Howard Computers. I want to say that's owned by a Tech grad. Several offices at Tech have them.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    What about Howard Computers. I want to say that's owned by a Tech grad. Several offices at Tech have them.
    Really? You may be a hero. Would you happen to have a name?

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

has anyone experienced working with Autocad with Vista? i've read a ton of horror stories and wondered what your experiece might be.

was gonna purchase a new computer but after this im changing models and dropping back to something older that I can get XP on

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Really? You may be a hero. Would you happen to have a name?

No, I just remember seeing a lot of them in the registrar's and comptroller's office and asking why, because I had never heard of them. They're website is http://www.howardcomputers.com. It lists Billy Howard as the owner: http://www.howardcomputers.com/about/

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    has anyone experienced working with Autocad with Vista? i've read a ton of horror stories and wondered what your experiece might be.

was gonna purchase a new computer but after this im changing models and dropping back to something older that I can get XP on
    You can buy a new computer and just wipe the hard drive and install XP. And I know several people that have a hard time getting ANYTHING to work with vista.

:::Are You Sure You Want To Complain About Vista?:::
    :::Yes:::