+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Era comes to End

Puppy slydawg is an unknown

Great Era comes to End

12 years and many Championships later Coach Shawn Jackson Assistant Track coach is leaving. Not yet sure what school but family has said he accepted position at another university this week. Called track office today but all the coaches were out. I wish him and his family the best and I know he will do a great job where every he goes.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: Great Era comes to End

Probably Iowa. I think they have ben after him before. I hate to see him go, but I wish he and his family the best of luck and success.

There comes a point when it gets to hard to turn down some of the offers other school throw around. Best of luck, and success coach Jackson.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I hate to see it happen but you can't blame the man.

GOOD LUCK COACH!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I wonder if they'll ditch women's bowling now that they don't have a buy-one-get-one-free coach?

+ Reply to Thread