+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New colors for Tech

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: New colors for Tech

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    What about the crocs? You see many guys wearing those?
    i had to go back to the link and look close to see the crocs..I think that any man wearing pink or lime green crocs with flowers on them has some explaining to do
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    i had to go back to the link and look close to see the crocs..I think that any man wearing pink or lime green crocs with flowers on them has some explaining to do
    I've already ordered a pair for Maddawg. MD, hope you can fit a size 10.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    I've already ordered a pair for Maddawg. MD, hope you can fit a size 10.
    Thanks. I needed more variety. The pair I have now are tan. Only so many earth tones that can be worn with them.

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

Speaking of colors, my fiance had bought some purple poop bags for her dogs. I thought what a great idea. That color is perfect for picking up dogsh*t with.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbert View Post
    Speaking of colors, my fiance had bought some purple poop bags for her dogs. I thought what a great idea. That color is perfect for picking up dogsh*t with.
    Yes, the dogsh*t should feel right at home decked out in purple.

+ Reply to Thread