+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Videos on YouTube

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Tech Videos on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/LouisianaTech

The Tech 2020 video presentation is very impressive.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Re: Tech Videos on YouTube

Those videos just show what we all know, that Tech is a great University and can be even better. We just need the rest of the nation and world to realize how great we are and can be. I love the last quote on the 2020 video, too many people say Tech can't be this and that, but why can't we? I've always said Tech can be the best in every aspect. Most of our academics are already there, and athletics will get there as long as we invest in the programs, market them, and have an attitude that Tech can do whatever we set our minds to.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

The 2020 video gave me chills. I thought it was excellent!

I also loved the 30 second spot! much better than the "stomp" commercial.

Puppy BOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    The 2020 video gave me chills. I thought it was excellent!

I also loved the 30 second spot! much better than the "stomp" commercial.
    You could not be more right. The stomp commercial was the butt of many jokes from my friends of other universities.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOPdawg View Post
    You could not be more right. The stomp commercial was the butt of many jokes from my friends of other universities.
    The stomp commercial was a result of our good friend Anthony Jackson, former BOP Drum Major and current housing employee.

Varsity Bulldog digidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the ears digidawg87's Avatar

Anthony had nothing to do with the concept for that video. He did help find people to be in it.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by digidawg87 View Post
    Anthony had nothing to do with the concept for that video. He did help find people to be in it.

can someone post it?

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I have to admit, 2020 is probably one of the best videos Tech's ever produced. Hopefully, we'll hire this person to produce our videos from now on.

+ Reply to Thread