+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Derek Fisher - What a Man!

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Derek Fisher - What a Man!

How many of the overpaid prima donas in the NBA would do something like this:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19912646/
    I have admired Derek Fisher since he played at UALR, he was always a tough competitor and a class act. The NBA and professional sports in general need more like him.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Re: Derek Fisher - What a Man!

I would like an explanation for why he signed with the Lakers. If it's easier to care for his daughter from LA then great, but it makes me wonder when he asked to be released from his contract and then signs with the Yankees of the NBA.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

He only negotiated with teams in areas that had treatment centers that could help his daughter. Memphis was one.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

What really sucks is the fact that Paul is losing a great mentor. I work with Paul's aunt and she said that Derek was a great influence in how Paul carries himself. He will be missed.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    He only negotiated with teams in areas that had treatment centers that could help his daughter. Memphis was one.
    I thought that might be the case, but I'd never heard it.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup View Post
    I would like an explanation for why he signed with the Lakers. If it's easier to care for his daughter from LA then great, but it makes me wonder when he asked to be released from his contract and then signs with the Yankees of the NBA.

He played for the Lakers before, too. Not to mention, the Lakers blow now. Without Kobe, they would be terrible. With him, they are mediocre.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

He's alive.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    He's alive.
    Yeh, Houston has been working me like a dog, but I made it to the board once again.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Yeh, Houston has been working me like a dog, but I made it to the board once again.
    now make it to your myspace and approve my friends request!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    now make it to your myspace and approve my friends request!
    I tell you what, I would get on myspace a lot more, if my new computer with Vista wouldnt shut the computer down every time i get on it. I have lowered the security level, so it isnt as bad as it used to be, but the computer will just shut down if you get on web sites like that.

+ Reply to Thread