+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DAILY TECH NEWS IN NEW ORLEANS?

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

DAILY TECH NEWS IN NEW ORLEANS?

Yes Tech fans in the New Orleans Metro Area there is a medium dispensing actual news concerning Louisiana Tech in all of their sporting concerns. I found this out by surfing the A M dial picking up WSLA Slidell-New Orleans 1560 AM also known as ESPN radio. The show is called Louisiana Network Sports hosted by Jeff Polermo and it comes on daily from 12:55 PM until about 1:03PM with a commercial inbetween. Needless to say, I would have fainted if I had not been sitting down. So, tune in daily like I do, and you can actually hear someone down here telling what's happening at Tech and other sports teams throughout Louisiana.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: DAILY TECH NEWS IN NEW ORLEANS?

Is there a link for the net? I live out of the area and a link would let everyone see it. I try to give people who talk Tech hits so the numbers indicate that Tech is of interest and hopefully more articles on Tech result.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: DAILY TECH NEWS IN NEW ORLEANS?

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Is there a link for the net? I live out of the area and a link would let everyone see it. I try to give people who talk Tech hits so the numbers indicate that Tech is of interest and hopefully more articles on Tech result.

Not a show just an update, they give about 30 seconds to a minute to all the schools in the state plus the Saints.

+ Reply to Thread