+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garnett to Celtics

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Garnett to Celtics

I am not an NBA fan, and never was a Celtics fan, but having Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and KG on the same team is pretty strong.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/7078764?MSNHPHMA

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Re: Garnett to Celtics

I don't think this was the right way to go for the Celtics. I like KG with either Pierce or Allen, but not both. Allen and Pierce are used to shooting a lot and I am not sure how they will do having to share. Plus neither one of them play defense and that is how you win, even in the NBA. But, then again, anyone can win the east.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Im a Celtics fan, and I have been real anxious to see what they did this summer.

I was hoping they would not trade Al Jefferson and the #5 pick for Kevin Garnett.

Instead, they traded the #5 for Ra Allen and Jefferson for KG.

They have 3 solid, defesnive minded young guys left in Rajon Rondo, Kendrick Perkins, and Tony Allen. Leon Powe will also play some P.F. and KG slides over to center.

They have 3 good looking rookies, who might can help in the future: Big Baby Davis, Brandon Wallace, and Gabe Pruitt. Im not counting on them to help this year, except if they want to rest some of their older players.

They basically need a veteran backup pg and a veteran backup center. since tony allen is only 6-4, they might also need a 6-6+ wing to come off the bench and play defense. Surely they can find 3 guys to fill out the team. If they are willing to pay KG over $20 mil, they should be able to fork over a few more million for people like Brevin Knight, Eddie Jones, James Posey, Chris Webber, or.......

PJ Brown!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Puppy Dollar Theater is an unknown

To me, it looks like Boston traded away all their young talent for 2-3 years of contending for a championship. After those few years, they'll be back where they were without a foundation for the future. I guess that's a risk they wanted to take.

well, im drinkin the green kool aid, go figure.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

Just think Reggie Miller might be joining them.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

42-40

7 seed in the playoffs

knocked out in 5 games

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    42-40

7 seed in the playoffs

knocked out in 5 games

i think they will be a top 3 seed with detroit and chicago.

they will be ahead of:

miami - shaq cruises through the reg season and sits out alot, wades always banged up.

cleveland - boston has big 3, cavs have ONE.

washington should rebound from injury filled season, but they arent that great.

new jersey has a big 3, but no big men like kg, and they have no bench as well.

thats your top 7, no one else even comes close.

+ Reply to Thread