+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Themes for Tech Football Games

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Themes for Tech Football Games

Themes for games is gay. The bad kind of gay.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I'm sorry, if I offended anyone, that was certainly not my intention. Hillbillies and cajuns are both just as easy to make fun of. I was merely pointing out that hillbillies are easily associated with arkansas, just like cowboys with texas, cajuns with Louisiana, and Luaus with hawaii. Like it's been said, guys, these themes are for the cooking, not playing dress-up. Dress code is always the same: THE BLUER THE BETTER!!!
    Surely you knew I was kidding.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    .............Trying to think of the other kind.

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    isn't the tailgating theme meant to inspire the cooking? just what do you cook for a hillbilly hoedown? (being that i'm from arkansas, you'd think i would know)
    Pig Roast, Raccoon, Armadillo!
    How bout them Dawgs!

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

(WEAR BLUE INSTEAD!!)
    I think I will.

Varsity Bulldog big_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nice big_crazy_jake's Avatar

Not so much with the HillBilly Ho-down....

Are you guys sure we don't need to mix the Luau and the "HO-DOWN" to make the Hawai'ians more at home :icon_wink: ?

Of course that would piss off all the fags from Hawai'i that get on the board.... But who cares?

I think Bark of A New Generation is perfect for the entire season, but with changes to the menus. Of course the more blue on campus and at games is entirely appropriate.

I just feel that after the Hoes are down, what then?????

The BARK continues, it echoes throughout the season, then through the years of this new generation.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Sometimes you gorillas can be so insensitive.
    Now you sound like that whiny Chickenhawk from Monroe.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I would think big "campaign style" signs with something about TECH blue friday on it would be good to have up in the quad and centennial plaza on thursdays. And yes, it is supposed to be every friday, as far as I'm concerned:icon_wink:
    I suggest a "gorilla" advertising campaign. Do something outlandish to tie in wearing blue every friday so that it gets campus attention. Or, start sneaking around at night and putting up "Wear Blue On Friday!" signs at random places on campus. Come to think of it, I should have done that while I was there.

Although, as far as being affective, the current technique of a few students commenting to their other friends every friday might make a difference, especially if we could get a few of the greeks on board. Never underestimate the power of people to people communication.

I forgot a couple of fridays and actually went into the bookstore and bought another blue shirt to throw on over whatever I was wearing. Now, I don't have very many shirts that aren't blue. Maybe the bookstore could sell shirts that simply said, "wear blue on friday."

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I'm sure it is "cook food over a fire" theme instead of "bring your first cousin as a date if you sister is busy" kind of theme. At the last Hawaii game there was a lot of chicken with pineapple.
    Last edited by TechDAG; 08-04-2007 at 07:06 PM.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a game theme. It's tailgate party themes.

The only game theme we need is "HIT SOMEBODY"

Well, maybe two "WAR WIN!"

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

The only game theme we need is "HIT SOMEBODY"

I like it.
    Let's go with that.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

I cleaned out my computer, but this would be a perfect moment for the Richard Simmons pic.

But I would be all for a "Die hard night" (for any of you Major league movie buffs)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    I cleaned out my computer, but this would be a perfect moment for the Richard Simmons pic.
    :icon_wink:
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 09-07-2007 at 09:50 AM.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_crazy_jake View Post
    Not so much with the HillBilly Ho-down....

Are you guys sure we don't need to mix the Luau and the "HO-DOWN" to make the Hawai'ians more at home :icon_wink: ?

Of course that would piss off all the fags from Hawai'i that get on the board.... But who cares?

I think Bark of A New Generation is perfect for the entire season, but with changes to the menus. Of course the more blue on campus and at games is entirely appropriate.

I just feel that after the Hoes are down, what then?????

The BARK continues, it echoes throughout the season, then through the years of this new generation.

We could call it a Don "Ho-Down".

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

"I WILL BE THERE!"

+ Reply to Thread