+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UnderDawg

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

UnderDawg

took the 4 year old and he has been quoting the movie all weekend.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: UnderDawg

On a scale of one to ten, what do you give it in terms of being worth seeing in theaters?

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    On a scale of one to ten, what do you give it in terms of being worth seeing in theaters?
    YIKES well, for kids under 8 or so, prob an 8. For adults only, prob a 4. For adults that want to see enjoy a family move with their kid, prob a 7. (does that make sense?)

i can tell ya that most of the kids that filed out of the movie after it was over were quoting the movie. I've listened to it all weekend and i bet the other parents have too.

Also, in a move that surprised me a little, where were several people (adults and kids) clapping after the movie was over. I'm thinking it was because they enjoyed it and not that it was finally over.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    YIKES well, for kids under 8 or so, prob an 8. For adults only, prob a 4. For adults that want to see enjoy a family move with their kid, prob a 7. (does that make sense?)
    Makes perfect sense. Does it do the original cartoon any justice?

honestly, i have no idea how to answer that. some of the funniest parts is where he's trying to get a grip on his new powers. They didn't make it like there was this dawg that got special powers and not he's running around on two legs using judo on every bad guy around. Like most movies like this, it is "based" on the original cartoon. it does draw from the cartoon by having Polly Pure Breed and an Evil scientist.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Is the movie animated?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

For me the movie was pretty boring. It is not animated and pretty slow. My girls aged 6 and 4 enjoyed it, but neither were sorry it was over. It was OK on the kid scale. It was a little scary for them in places, but not too bad. If you don't have kids to take, I would not be there.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    For me the movie was pretty boring. It is not animated and pretty slow. My girls aged 6 and 4 enjoyed it, but neither were sorry it was over. It was OK on the kid scale. It was a little scary for them in places, but not too bad. If you don't have kids to take, I would not be there.
    My 4 year old and I went and watched it Saturday. I agree that it was pretty hohum. I didn't enjoy it too much, and my little liked it but wasn't as pumped afterwards as he has been about the other movies he's seen. He is now wanting to call our beagle shoeshine, though. And there were a couple of scenes he said were funny and wanted to act them out in the car. Other than that, I'd have to give it a all around 5 out of 10.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I haven't seen it, but I have seen the cartoon.

No.

+ Reply to Thread