+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Dirty

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Prayers for Dirty

This is going to sound mystic, but something told me to call and check on Dirty. He did not answer his cell, so I called his wife. At first she did not answer either, but she called me a little later from the emergency room. Dirty is having extreme difficulty breathing and has a temperature that is through the roof.

Please take the time to say a little prayer for Todd and his family.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Re: Prayers for Dirty

Wow, I was about to send him a PM seeing if everything was alright, because some of his last posts have been pretty down. This sucks. I hope you get better soon dirty.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Wow, I was about to send him a PM seeing if everything was alright, because some of his last posts have been pretty down. This sucks. I hope you get better soon dirty.
    I just talked to Skill, and he was about to do the same thing. Todd is apparently on our collective minds, and I believe for a reason.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Many prayers coming your way Todd.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    You got it.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Prayers are on there way, who else am I going to crack inappropriate jokes with?!

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Sooner, if you get any updates, please let us know.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Dirty, stay strong. Get well soon so that you may crack on me some more.

Vette (or anyone that's close to him), let us know if we can help with anything.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    This is going to sound mystic, but something told me to call and check on Dirty. He did not answer his cell, so I called his wife. At first she did not answer either, but she called me a little later from the emergency room. Dirty is having extreme difficulty breathing and has a temperature that is through the roof.

Wow! I had sent him a PM on Friday regarding his sister and wondering why he hadn't been posting. He had not replied as of this morning and I was going to call you today to get his number, but had not gotten around to it. Thanks for the update and we will be praying for him.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    because some of his last posts have been pretty down.
    I was thinking the same thing. We're here for you, Dirty!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Thanks for the concern folks. I've been feeling very poorly for a while now and suspected it had to do with my recurring lung problem. I've been having trouble breathing at times but it always seems to clear up. I've had a low grade fever for what seems like eons, so never really worried about it. Anyway, it all caught up to me today. It really started last Wed. I had my dad cover at the shop for me because I couldn't breathe, but I got better about noon. Then Thursday, I felt perfect. Then Friday it started getting bad again, which actually felt normal to me. So I had trouble all weekend breathing, but pretty much stayed in bed. Anyway, I didn't sleep well last night-had a really bad dream about demon possessions and woke up out of breath. Finally went back to sleep and woke up for work short of breath. I figured I would be okay as I always got better, but my breathing got progressively worse. So, I shut the shop down. Drove home only having to stop 3 times to get sick then called Vette to bring me to the emergency room because I was extremely dizzy. Got to the emergency room and my oxygen levels were perfect as were my vital signs, so I got to sit in the waiting room for 2 hours laboring for breath and nearly passing out. Anyway, I had a 102.6 fever. After drawing what seemed like half my blood supply, they determined that my white blood cell count was way high. Anyway, they've determined I have some type of viral infection causing the high fever as well as a kidney infection. They couldn't quite determine if I have pneumonia due to the fact that I have such scarred up lungs. Anyway, I've been sent home with anti-biotics and directions for bed rest for at least a week. Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury, so I'll stay home tomorrow and hope that's enough rest so I can be back at the shop on Wednesday.

Once again, thanks for the prayers and concerns. I should be okay.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I pray you will be your ole self again quickly!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Take care of yourself, Dirty. We want you around when we play in that BCS bowl.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

You've got my prayers. Get well soon.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

That sucks man. I hope you get to feeling better.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread