+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prayers for Dirty

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Prayers for Dirty

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I mean, think about it. Does anyone really expect them to find something related to me that's easily diagnosed?
    Yes, if they started with a CAT scan.

Seriously, I hope everything works out for you.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Yes, if they started with a CAT scan.

Seriously, I hope everything works out for you.
    Did the CAT scan yesterday. Nothing abnormal. It was rather disappointing for me because the one thing I just knew it was, my sinuses, turned out to be nothing at all. Now, I'm curious as to what is going on with my sinuses. As I said, the CAT scan shows nothing wrong with my sinuses, but yet I'm always congested. Anyway, every test they run shows nothing abnormal, but there are a few blood test results we are waiting on plus a TB test I have to go in for Monday.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Guess it is always good to get negative results. Sure hope and pray that all goes well with you.

This week was my week across town at the hospital (OLOL) getting my new knee. It wasn't fun, but it is behind me. I'm thinking a great season would cure a lot of ills for me as well.

What's the deal w/ selling the business? You have or are going to?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Guess it is always good to get negative results. Sure hope and pray that all goes well with you.

This week was my week across town at the hospital (OLOL) getting my new knee. It wasn't fun, but it is behind me. I'm thinking a great season would cure a lot of ills for me as well.

Markay,
    I hope your knee is doing ok and isn't too painful.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I've done plenty of more fun things w/ a few days off work, but I believe it hurts less than it did before the surgery. I think I'll be in fine football form soon!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Did the CAT scan yesterday. Nothing abnormal. It was rather disappointing for me because the one thing I just knew it was, my sinuses, turned out to be nothing at all. Now, I'm curious as to what is going on with my sinuses. As I said, the CAT scan shows nothing wrong with my sinuses, but yet I'm always congested. Anyway, every test they run shows nothing abnormal, but there are a few blood test results we are waiting on plus a TB test I have to go in for Monday.
    The problem with your sinuses is that you live in BR.

Well, the unofficial results are in. The doctor said all I need is for Tech to have 4 or 5 winning seasons in a row, with a couple of bowl victories thrown in for good measure. Also, a couple of NCAA tourney appearances will further fortify my constitution. To top off for good measure, a 10 page pictorial in Playboy of the Girls of Tech would be an extra benefit and give my heart a much needed workout.
    Would a new AD do the trick? Maybe we could tell DR that the lack of a qualified AD is literally killing our alumni.

That's an idea. Maybe we could all go on a hunger strike until we have a qualified AD. Any physicians on the board want to supervise this?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post

Believe it or not, we were actually hoping for some postitive results from some of these tests since that would help to rule out me having to do a bone marrow test in which case we really want the results to be negative. Glad to hear you've gotten the knee taken care of. Hope it works well for you. As far as the business, I'm in the process of selling it now. Alot of factors involved right-My mom and dad are moving on the 15th of Sept. so my part time help for when I need a day or two off is leaving and I'm not making enough to hire someone else for that position, plus a bunch of legal fees with my ex-wife and now all these medical and pending medical expenses. While I'm making money, it's not to the point that I can keep it going and meet all these expenses and continue to build my customer base to the level that I can. Plus, in all honesty, I don't know that I'm cut out to be a business man. Anyway, I'm in the process of selling it. It should be a done deal by Sept. 15th. if all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    The problem with your sinuses is that you live in BR.

Would a new AD do the trick? Maybe we could tell DR that the lack of a qualified AD is literally killing our alumni.

That's an idea. Maybe we could all go on a hunger strike until we have a qualified AD. Any physicians on the board want to supervise this?
    Come on Brian. You were at the BB&B tailgate at the spring game. How successful do you think a hunger strike will be? I don't think many of us have missed a meal since we left college.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Brian. You were at the BB&B tailgate at the spring game. How successful do you think a hunger strike will be? I don't think many of us have missed a meal since we left college.
    Have you been eating too many corn dogs since moving to Red Stick?
    Still praying.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

That's why I'm not sweating it. I figure you guys could last a good 30 days on water and juice alone.

Besides, do you know what is involved in a modern hunger strike? Not a lot of actual hunger to it, but it does SOUND impressive and desperate.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Who will change my oil?

And there is nothing wrong with you. You are a hypocondriac. Did I spell that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    Who will change my oil?

And there is nothing wrong with you. You are a hypocondriac. Did I spell that right?
    Please don't ever change your avatar. That photo really captures the spirit of your posts better than any other. It's strange, though. It's not like I hear that character saying it, it's just that your posts sound like they should come from somebody who looks like that.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

1000 Shrute bucks
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread