+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joni Crenshaw

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Re: Joni Crenshaw

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Is proving she's been the best hire of Chris Long's coaching staff so far. Hopefully it doesn't end up like Barmore and Mulkey Robertson
    Explain yourself?????
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Bulldog D_dubb has turned a few heads around hereD_dubb has turned a few heads around here D_dubb's Avatar

I have had the pleasure to work with Coach Crenshaw personally and that's why that hit home a little. I know ya'll didnt mean any harm.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Don't worry dude...the guys Marcus Stribling (aka Brian Welch) is an imposter...he was trying to start stuff up. What a loser?!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Joni is a huge asset to our school and that guy was really out of line saying crap like that.

Varsity Bulldog LostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around hereLostInOzBulldog has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Is proving she's been the best hire of Chris Long's coaching staff so far. Hopefully it doesn't end up like Barmore and Mulkey Robertson
    Why the Barmore reference I think you need to clarify your self.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LostInOzBulldog View Post
    Why the Barmore reference I think you need to clarify your self.
    I think he meant the fall out between KMR and Barmore.

Gotchya TY

+ Reply to Thread