+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A-rod = Steroids?

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: A-rod = Steroids?

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    While it's not perfect, I have been keeping an eye on things and have been managing threads lately. I think that if you check the different sections of the board, you will see a few "moved" links and things like this. When I see that there is a section that is better suited for the thread, then I do move it.

In the Football section, you will see a few threads that are related to College football. There is not a dedicated section for Non-TECH college football, so it stays where it is.

If you have any more questions, you may send me a private message for further discussion.
    honestly, doc and other admins, i'm not a huge fan of the new setup of the board. just my opinion. if i haven't subscribed to the thread, i don't see it in the other sections of the board. i simply don't go there. i don't really have time to navigate through all the different sections. i stay with the main tech athletics forums and that's it.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    honestly, doc and other admins, i'm not a huge fan of the new setup of the board. just my opinion. if i haven't subscribed to the thread, i don't see it in the other sections of the board. i simply don't go there. i don't really have time to navigate through all the different sections. i stay with the main tech athletics forums and that's it.

same here

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

The "New Posts" button is how I navigate the board.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread