+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Alum Christie Anderson - 1957 to 1950

Puppy NSUBand98 has turned a few heads around hereNSUBand98 has turned a few heads around here NSUBand98's Avatar

Tech Alum Christie Anderson - 1957 to 1950

My aunt, Christie Anderson passed away recently. You all can read the obituary in the S'port Times but she was a proud LaTech graduate and one that Tech's music dept. can surely be proud of.

The burial was a very nice and emotional service. I had never personally witnessed a military burial and it was a very special thing. A 21 gun salute, full military guard and they presented by grandparents with the flag.

http://www.legacy.com/ShreveportTime...sonId=92027014

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech Alum Christie Anderson - 1957 to 1950

Sorry to hear about your Aunt Christie. It looks like she was an accomplished musician and I hope your family is doing well.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Very sorry to hear of the passing of this fellow Band of Pride member at such a young age.

Puppy calm is an unknown

I just found your message today (1/8/8) and was unable to access the obituary for Christie. I am sorry for your loss. I knew Christie since high school honor bands and in band at Tech. She was also my little sister in ZTA. Please contact me so I can get more information, if you would. I'm not sure if Nancy is your mom or your aunt, but I knew her and your grandparents too. I can't seem to remember the youngest sister's name--sorry about that--as she is either your mom or your aunt.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your time. Leah

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    I just found your message today (1/8/8) and was unable to access the obituary for Christie. I am sorry for your loss. I knew Christie since high school honor bands and in band at Tech. She was also my little sister in ZTA. Please contact me so I can get more information, if you would. I'm not sure if Nancy is your mom or your aunt, but I knew her and your grandparents too. I can't seem to remember the youngest sister's name--sorry about that--as she is either your mom or your aunt.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your time. Leah
    calm, you might want to click on NSUband98's profile and either send a private message or try email. It doesn't look like he's posted again since this post, so he might not see this message for awhile. If he has his profile set correctly, it should notify him that he's gotten a private message.

Puppy calm is an unknown

Thank you--I'm new to this message board thing. I did figure out the private message option just after I made the post so I have already sent one. I hope I hear from them. Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread