So it has been brought to my attention that there might be a slight feud going on this year between housing and band. I know that in the past years there has always been a problem with band camp interfering with housing's RA confrence, but I heard that this year members were actually told to choose one over the other. This seems ridiculous to me in so many ways! First why do they have to choose, does housing or band think that a student is not capable of doing both at the same time. There have been many band members and even drum majors that have done an excellent job at both. I think that housing and band administration need to pull the stick out of their ass and realize that first BAND IS A CLASS and also that being an RA is what gets some people through school. I know that in the past the two sides have been able to get along at least to pull through band camp season and I am wondering what has changed this year that has made it so different. It is a shame that both sides have to risk losing good members and hard workers because administration on both sides can't come to an agreement like grown adults!