+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dentist

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Dentist

Anyone on board know a Joseph Zaffater from Shreveport who graduated in '62? His son played football and graduated in '87. Both are Tech alumni. He's my dentist who's name I pulled off the CIGNA approved list at random. What are the odds of that?

Puppy JAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the ears

Re: Dentist

small world - hope that you were able to get your answer before now.
    I don't check this very often so that would explain the delay in the response. My dad is in tampa, fl and is still practicing - i am in shreveport.

Jay Zaffater
    Football 83' - 87'

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

I remember when you played for Tech. Were you a tight end? Sorry, it's been a long time and there's been alot of water under the bridge.

Puppy JAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the earsJAYZ89 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02 View Post
    I remember when you played for Tech. Were you a tight end? Sorry, it's been a long time and there's been alot of water under the bridge.

yes i played TE a long time ago. lots and lots of water.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAYZ89 View Post
    yes i played TE a long time ago. lots and lots of water.
    Good to know you're a part of the board every so often. Thanks for letting me know I still have a memory.

+ Reply to Thread