+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dooley Nike Visor

Big Dog JL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the rough

Dooley Nike Visor

Someone please tell me where I can get a visor like the one Dooley is wearing on the home page of latechsports.com.

In the words of my 2 year old daughter...."I NEED THAT!"

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Dooley Nike Visor

Ive heard they are selling them at www.dooleykicksassforgettingusanikecontract.com

ha ha, i want one too.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Im not sure where he got it, but im sure its on this order form. This appears to be a MASSIVE order of all the new Nike equipment for the team and coaching staff.

http://wwwsrch2.doa.louisiana.gov/os...F/02810900.pdf

Geez, thats a bunch of equipment.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Im not sure where he got it, but im sure its on this order form. This appears to be a MASSIVE order of all the new Nike equipment for the team and coaching staff.

http://wwwsrch2.doa.louisiana.gov/os...F/02810900.pdf

Geez, thats a bunch of equipment.
    I'm assuming items 39, 40, 41 and 42 are the game uniforms? If so, we can get an idea what they look like. The jersey's will be Cuse style, whatever that is-I guess Syracuse. It also has the colors. Maybe Germ or Q can work something up from those descriptions.

Puppy indian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeindian71201 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Man, Thats alot of stuff. Almost 500 pair of mesh shorts. I would hate to see the shipping costs on all of that. Also, Did you guys notice that yall didn't any red jerseys. Just blue and white.

Umm, we dont wear red jerseys. Thats probably why....?

Who did we use before Nike?

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Russel Jerseys, New Balance Cleats, Cutters gloves

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

34 Nike- Team Visor- 102700 100% Brushed Cotton. To Come in Colors White, Royal, Scarlet. 10 Each Color (30)

I wonder if any will be for sale?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I keep seeing this scarlet color. Is that the shade of red that we have?

Our official colors are Red and Reflex Blue

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I keep seeing this scarlet color. Is that the shade of red that we have?
    Scarlet

Looks about right to me.

For comparison.... red:

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Umm, we dont wear red jerseys. Thats probably why....?
    Took the words right out of my mouth lol!

Quote Originally Posted by indian71201 View Post
    Man, Thats alot of stuff. Almost 500 pair of mesh shorts. I would hate to see the shipping costs on all of that. Also, Did you guys notice that yall didn't any red jerseys. Just blue and white.

To my knowledge, Tech has NEVER worn red jerseys. Were you expecting red?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

The official colors for Louisiana Tech University are:

Blue - Reflex Blue
    Red - PMS 185
    According to
    http://www.latech.edu/media/graphic-....shtml#pantone

+ Reply to Thread