+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woman Kills Rabid Raccoon With Bare Hands

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Woman Kills Rabid Raccoon With Bare Hands

“Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: Woman Kills Rabid Raccoon With Bare Hands

Wow. That's impressive!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I don't know if it's because there is a drought in other type news, but this is like the 4th story I've read this summer of someone killing a rabies infested wild animal. I know that it's always out there, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's turning into an epidemic. Or, could it be that we are only hearing about it because there's not enough real news and these are strange and unusual topics?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I don't know if it's because there is a drought in other type news, but this is like the 4th story I've read this summer of someone killing a rabies infested wild animal. I know that it's always out there, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's turning into an epidemic. Or, could it be that we are only hearing about it because there's not enough real news and these are strange and unusual topics?
    Could be a mixture of both.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Well, you'd better watch out. We don't want anyone thinking we've got a rabies infested gorilla.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Well, you'd better watch out. We don't want anyone thinking we've got a rabies infested gorilla.
    Come to think of it, I have been foaming at the mouth lately waiting on football season to get here!

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Come to think of it, I have been foaming at the mouth lately waiting on football season to get here!
    You're sure that's not from that ULM cheerleader?

You're sure that's not from that ULM cheerleader?
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    huh?
    Someone once told me you can't eat everything you meet on the street. I'm just passing along the advice.

Someone once told me you can't eat everything you meet on the street. I'm just passing along the advice.

I think it's safe to say I walked right into that one.

+ Reply to Thread