+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Currently Without Live Mascot

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Currently Without Live Mascot

Quote Originally Posted by GrassyNoleHitman View Post
    aaahhh.....the ignore list is a beautiful thing. I'm glad I had this reminder about it.
    LOL, my thoughts exactly.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    http://www.ruffknits.com/catalogues/41/imgp1443.jpg

Rut about me? I'm a bulldog? Geaux bulldogs!!!!
    That's a Pug.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    http://www.nahomilly.com/aloha_bow2.jpg

Nah, you ain't a bulldog. I'm a bulldog.
    We would never have a French Bulldog as a mascot.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I just realized something. I figured out a piece to Dr. Dan's Tech 2020 vision. Half of it is getting Tech 20!!!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Way to go SundayJam you're the first person I've put on ignore, buhbye now buhbye. Have fun eating poi w/ the rest of you're gay pride soldiers, umm I mean rainbow warriors.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    We would never have a French Bulldog as a mascot.
    I think Bick was pushing hard for that.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I think Bick was pushing hard for that.

Actually, he was waiting for all the big schools to pick there mascots then he would come in and try and get the best of the leftovers

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

FridayBanana, you never give up do you?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Not as long as we have people that will respond.

.... <NUDGE>

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan View Post
    I am actually the guy that walked NathanDarby's dog at the Fresno St. game. The dog did suffer a heat stroke at orientation but is alive and well. We are looking into the possibilities of retiring him and adopting a new mascot. Although this has now become a necessity it is still in the future and is not going to immediately occur. We are trying to find ways of getting a quality bulldog for us to use as our mascot in the future, a Tech XX if you will. We may not have a mascot at the first two games due to heat on the turf being upwards of 100 degrees during the early part of the game.
    Please keep us posted......and I am glad that Tech will not be at the first few games....just too hot! Love the idea of the specialty dog house for him and also riding him around on the golf cart. Tech is a huge part of the excitement of the games and everyone loves to see him. Surely something can be figured out soon. I am glad this thread was started and hopefully there will be an improvement on how he is treated. Guess the fans will have to do the barking for now. Warms my heart to know that so many folks are concerned about our wonderful Tech Bulldog!

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

I am now the graduate senator for the SGA. There have been some great ideas posted on this thread regarding the bulldog. My plan is to take some of these ideas and bring them to the people we need to in order to get them done. As long as no one has any problems with me taking other peoples ideas that have been posted on this thread.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan View Post
    I am now the graduate senator for the SGA. There have been some great ideas posted on this thread regarding the bulldog. My plan is to take some of these ideas and bring them to the people we need to in order to get them done. As long as no one has any problems with me taking other peoples ideas that have been posted on this thread.
    I don't think anyone would complain about you helping our mascot. And if they did complain, well,... to hell with them.
    Feel free to use any of my ideas.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Thanks, I'm planning on petitioning SGA to get the supplies that are need to build the doghouse in the stadium and I also plan in contactcing the athletic department to get the ok from them on it. I'm hoping that if we do get the doghouse built then we can use the idea of using it as a picture opportunity. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread