+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superbad

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Superbad

No original plot exists within this film, but it doesn't matter when you have such well-written and perfectly acted characters (especially McLovin) that, in my opinion, will be remembered for many years to come.

Stuck underneath all the "out of left field" crude humor that leaves you laughing hysterically and wondering how in the world did the writers think of that one, is a clever and cordial piece of film that has a meaningful purpose at its core.

Watch at your own risk. The film is literally super bad...and I loved it.

Easily, the laugh-out-loud comedy of the year...

Keep 'em coming Judd Apatow...

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: Superbad

The crudest movie I have ever seen. Had funny scenes, however not enough to warrant the crudeness. To me Rush Hour 3 was much funnier.

JFord

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    No original plot exists within this film, but it doesn't matter when you have such well-written and perfectly acted characters (especially McLovin) that, in my opinion, will be remembered for many years to come.

Stuck underneath all the "out of left field" crude humor that leaves you laughing hysterically and wondering how in the world did the writers think of that one, is a clever and cordial piece of film that has a meaningful purpose at its core.

Watch at your own risk. The film is literally super bad...and I loved it.

Easily, the laugh-out-loud comedy of the year...

Keep 'em coming Judd Apatow...
    i take that to mean they dropped more "f-bombs" per minute than in Knocked Up.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    They just add f-bombs to get the rating from PG to PG-13. Have to have some "stong sexual content" or blood and guts to get the R rating. I've been around some pretty tough talking folks over the years and never heard as many f-bombs dropped in a weekend as I've heard in 10 minutes of some of these movies. Watched "Inside Man" the other night on HBO for the first time. Great movie, great plot, but no need for the language. I just don't get it.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

It was childish and sophomoric.

I loved it.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I didn't think that was possible. I will stay far far away.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I didn't think that was possible. I will stay far far away.
    me too.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post
    The crudest movie I have ever seen. Had funny scenes, however not enough to warrant the crudeness. To me Rush Hour 3 was much funnier.

JFord
    This movie put Rush 3 to SHAME!

Actually, it was nowhere NEAR as bad as knocked-up as far as language goes. But, definitely crude humor.

That said, there was not a moment during the movie that I wasn't laughing.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Great movie, "Dude you cock blocked McLovin!"

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    This movie put Rush 3 to SHAME!

Actually, it was nowhere NEAR as bad as knocked-up as far as language goes. But, definitely crude humor.

That said, there was not a moment during the movie that I wasn't laughing.

Yea they dropped more F'Bombs than knocked up.....Still very funny movie, not for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Yea they dropped more F'Bombs than knocked up.....Still very funny movie, not for the kids.
    dang, it was more. I know for f***'n sure im not going to see it. I didnt think you could fit more f'bombs in a movie than knocked up had. SB was 114 minutes long for goodness sake. For those keeping score, thats 1.5350 fbombs per minute for SB. Its a shame we've come to the point where that is considered good entertainment.

SuperBad
    PROFANITY 10 - 175 F-word and its derivatives, 2 obscene hand gestures, 50 sexual references, 63 scatological terms (8 mild), 80 anatomical terms (1 mild), 19 mild obscenities, 2 derogatory terms for homosexuals, name-calling (idiot, stupid, dumb, retard, loser), 2 religious profanities, 10 religious exclamations. [profanity glossary]

Knocked up
    PROFANITY 10 - 117 F-words and its derivatives, 1 obscene hand gesture, 21 sexual remarks, 56 scatological terms, 66 anatomical terms, 12 mild obscenities, 2 derogatory terms for homosexuals, 2 references to vomiting, name-calling (stupid, freak, doorman, old, fat cow), 2 religious profanities, 27 religious exclamations.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

And many, many, many, many, drawings of cocks.

fighting ones ???? what type of roosters are we talking about? Rhode Island Reds??

fighting ones ???? what type of roosters are we talking about? Rhode Island Reds??

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

LMAO!!! O lord that was great the drawings during the credits were hilarious!

+ Reply to Thread