+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: BB&B Pick 'Em Contest

Varsity Bulldog bulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nice

Re: BB&B Pick 'Em Contest

well the Bowling Green game knocked me out. I was surprised how this thing played out after losing two of my big picks with Boise and Florida. The good thing was everybody else was banking on big point on those two also. Good luck to the two remaing.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

I've been keeping my wife informed about my standing in the confidence contest. This morning, I told her that I will win only if lsu wins. She could not believe that I might actually pull for lsu. I explained that it is just a contest and not support of lsu. What a dilemma - if lsu wins tonight I win the contest. Go buckeyes.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Good man. Go Buckeyes! I picked them and only gave them 2 confidence points so that I wouldn't have that problem. But I needed Bowling Green to win last night just to hold on to third place.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Have the final standings been posted anywhere? I missed them if they were.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Yes. I will post something later today announcing the winners, time permitting.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Well, I guess I've procrastinated long enough that I need to give the final results of our three contests now. Sorry, just couldn't bring myself to do it before now.

The NFL Survivor Contest

Once again, this one came down to the wire. Coming into the final week, it was Myself, latechrandy, and talldog. latechrandy recorded his second loss in the final week and Talldog and myself both picked Cleveland and won. But the tiebreaker goes to Talldog for going a total of 13 weeks without a loss since picking Houston to win in Week 4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Bowl Confidence Contest

Once again, this one was close and was finally won by HoDo-Tech70 with a total of 415 points and a pick percentage of 81%.

The BB&B WAC Pick 'Em Contest

This one was won with the bowl picks. Congratulations to Darbone Don for pulling it out in the end!!!

Thanks again to everyone who played this year and I, or someone else will be contacting you about your prizes.

Chris

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Thanks for the update Chris. It was a blast this year. I just wanted you to know I appreciate your efforts during the season. Go Dogs.

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

Chris, Thanks for all you do with the contest. I really enjoy the contest. Already looking forward to the next football season.

DarboneDon

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Thank you Chris for your hardwork on the contests! I had tons of fun. Looking forward to next year.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Personally, I find it rather suspect that the first two years you have a NFL Survivor game, that you made it in the top 3 both times.

Seriously, though, thanks for the work you do for that, and thank your wife and kids for us too, since they have to deal with it, too.

+ Reply to Thread