+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: BB&B Pick 'Em Contest

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: BB&B Pick 'Em Contest

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    BTW, even though I didn't update the contest page yet, the pick sheets are up. Survivor, Pick 'Em, and Confidence.

Confidence is at www.latechbbb.com/contests/confidence/tournamententry.html

Least confident gets 1 point, most gets 32.

I'll explain more later.

Chris

Chris - It wouldn't accept my picks. I kept getting the message that I must make a selection for every game. Thanx

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Worked fine for me and others.

Remember that you have to select a WINNER for each of the games, straight up, NOT against the spread (spreads are shown for YOUR benefit in choosing ONLY), AND put a confidence value for each of the games, least confident being 1 and most confident being 32, AND you have to pick the total number of points scored in the BCS title game.

If you continue to have problems, let me know and I'll e-mail you a pick sheet.

Chris

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Just to clarify, do we rank our confidence values? Or could one, hypothetically, choose 32 for every game?

(Sorry. It's my first time.)

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

You have to rank them. You can not have duplicates. So it will go from 1 to 32, but in whatever order you want.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

What really stinks is I need to go back and redo mine after the news of the FSU debacle. Oh well, too lazy, who knows maybe FSU will still beat the Cats!

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

When is the NFL pick em contest going to be updated?

Thursday morning.

Even though the pick shows that the confidence contest entry ends at 8:00 AM, it IS still open!!! Polls close at 8:00 PM tonight for all college contests!

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

I guess we can't pick tonights game on the NFL contest eh?

I'm working on uploading it now. I'll PM you when it is posted.

Chris

It's posted now.

Cool!

Thanks!

I'm uploading the results from the first game for the Confidence Contest right now. You will be able to print out your picks from the report package. Go to www.latechbbb.com/contests/confidence/reports/reportpackage.html

Thank you all for playing!!!

Chris
    Last edited by TechDawgFan; 12-22-2007 at 09:01 AM.

Varsity Bulldog bulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nicebulldoglatech is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    I'm uploading the results from the first game for the Confidence Contest right now. You will be able to print out your picks from the report package. Go to www.latechbbb.com/contests/confidence/reportpackage.html

Thank you all for playing!!!

Chris
    Chris,
    I get a page not found error.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldoglatech View Post
    Chris,
    I get a page not found error.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/co...rtpackage.html

Try this.... little different link.

+ Reply to Thread